Home Page Forum Tactics Sharing Section FM-Arena Tactic Testing League

FM-Arena Tactic Testing League

by Alexander, Dec 1, 2019

Under Construction

Edited Jun 7, 2020 by Alexander
+1

Hey it's not possible to shared ur testing league for try my personnal tactic ? ( sorry if you do not have to write here ) ..

0

Shouldn't the underdogs also be lower CA and not just reputation? Also is it anyhow possible to show squad overview to see which position is scoring the goals (I can't get my strikers to score other than penalties)

0

Winksy said: Shouldn't the underdogs also be lower CA and not just reputation?

AI mangers don't look at your team CA at all when they play against you, the only thing they care about is the difference between your team reputation and their team reputation.

Winksy said: Also is it anyhow possible to show squad overview to see which position is scoring the goals (I can't get my strikers to score other than penalties)

You can download the save and get any stats you want… you even can watch how every match was played ;)

Mayrzx said: Hey it's not possible to shared ur testing league for try my personnal tactic ? ( sorry if you do not have to write here ) ..

Hey, we aren't planning to share it at the moment but we might change our mind in the future ;)

+1

bonjour,

comment es ce possible de vous faire tester une tactique svp?

433 pitriens test.fmf
Downloads: 337
0

pitriens79 said: bonjour,

comment es ce possible de vous faire tester une tactique svp?


English please :)

+1

Hello
is it possible to test my tactics?

433 pitriens test.fmf
Downloads: 275
0

pitriens79 said: Hello
is it possible to test my tactics?


I suggest you making a thread for it in https://fm-arena.com/board/3-Tactics-Sharing-Section/

Also, check this - https://fm-arena.com/thread/2-Information-regarding-the-way-we-pick-tactics-for-the-testing/

0

SI has updated the game to 20.2

It's a good opportunity to make few improvements to our testing league! ;)

We are going to set the "Man Management", "Motivation" and "Tactical Knowledge" attributes of the AI managers in the league at the max level(20). It should further increase the difficultly level of the league and reduce randomness!

+1

Guys, I want to inform you that the database for FM20 testing league was imported from FM19 so there were some issue with players selection but now I've fixed them and I've also optimized the formation setup of the AI teams in the testing league…

In patch 20.2 our testing league is more challenging than in patch 20.1 but it also is more accurate… ;)

0

Could you give this a test please. Working well for me :)

Rowen 5-4-1 WB.fmf
Downloads: 294
0

Rowen104 said: Could you give this a test please. Working well for me :)

Hey,

Make a thread for it in - https://fm-arena.com/board/3-Tactics-Sharing-Section/

The more info you add about the tactic, the better ;)

0

Thankyou!

0

Alexander said: AI mangers don't look at your team CA at all when they play against you, the only thing they care about is the difference between your team reputation and their team reputation.

Hello Alexander. Does the ground matter? Do the AI managers change their tactics based on the ground their teams are playing. For example, in common sense managers take a more cautious approach when playing away from home.

0

anivia said: Hello Alexander. Does the ground matter? Do the AI managers change their tactics based on the ground their teams are playing. For example, in common sense managers take a more cautious approach when playing away from home.

Hi,

You are right. AI managers take into account the ground. They take a more cautious approach when they play "away" and they take a more attacking approach when they play "home".

0
Home Page Forum Tactics Sharing Section FM-Arena Tactic Testing League