Home Page Forum Tactics Sharing Section FM-Arena Tactic Testing League

FM-Arena Tactic Testing League

by Alexander, 10 days ago

Hi everybody!

Here are key highlights of FM-Arena Tactic Testing League:

- the Morale and Condition of all players in the tactic testing league is maximized and "frozen" so they don't change and stay the same throughout of each test and that greatly helps in reducing the randomness of each test.

- All attributes (visible and hidden) of all players in the tactic testing league are "frozen" so they don't change and stay the same throughout of each test.

- None of AI managers and human mangers can be sacked until the end of each test.

- The reputation of "Favorite Team" is much higher than the reputation of any AI team in the league and it ensures that "Favorite Team" is considered to be a strong favorite side by the AI managers so they use against it such tactical approaches that they would use if they were playing against "Favorite sides", that way we can find out how tactics work when they are used with "Favorite side" against "Underdog side".

- The reputation of "Underdog Team" is much lower than the reputation of any AI team in the league and it ensures that "Underdog Team" is considered to be a weak underdog side by the AI managers so they use against it such tactical approaches that they would use if they were playing against "Underdog sides", that way we can find out how tactics work when they are used with "Underdog side" against "Favorite side".

- All teams in the league are provided with players of the same quality, these players are equally good in doing different tasks so it ensures that each tactic is tested with using players of the same quality.

- "Consistency" attribute of all players in the league is set to "20" which helps in reducing the randomness of each test.

- "Injury Proneness" attribute of all players in the league is set to "1" and in general the chance of getting injured is minimized which also helps in reducing the randomness of each test.

- All teams in the testing league are under "Transfer Embargo" so no transfers can happen through out each test.

Please notice that the above are just "Key Highlights" of FM-Arena Tactic Testing League and there are much more of improvement that were made to reduce the randomness of each test.

Hey it's not possible to shared ur testing league for try my personnal tactic ? ( sorry if you do not have to write here ) ..

Shouldn't the underdogs also be lower CA and not just reputation? Also is it anyhow possible to show squad overview to see which position is scoring the goals (I can't get my strikers to score other than penalties)

Winksy said: Shouldn't the underdogs also be lower CA and not just reputation?

AI mangers don't look at your team CA at all when they play against you, the only thing they care about is the difference between your team reputation and their team reputation.

Winksy said: Also is it anyhow possible to show squad overview to see which position is scoring the goals (I can't get my strikers to score other than penalties)

You can download the save and get any stats you want… you even can watch how every match was played ;)

Mayrzx said: Hey it's not possible to shared ur testing league for try my personnal tactic ? ( sorry if you do not have to write here ) ..

Hey, we aren't planning to share it at the moment but we might change our mind in the future ;)

+1

bonjour,

comment es ce possible de vous faire tester une tactique svp?

433 pitriens test.fmf
Downloads: 8

pitriens79 said: bonjour,

comment es ce possible de vous faire tester une tactique svp?

English please :)

+1

Hello
is it possible to test my tactics?

433 pitriens test.fmf
Downloads: 6

pitriens79 said: Hello
is it possible to test my tactics?

I suggest you making a thread for it in https://fm-arena.com/board/3-Tactics-Sharing-Section/

Also, check this - https://fm-arena.com/thread/2-Information-regarding-the-way-we-pick-tactics-for-the-testing/

SI has updated the game to 20.2

It's a good opportunity to make few improvements to our testing league! ;)

We are going to set the "Man Management", "Motivation" and "Tactical Knowledge" attributes of the AI managers in the league at the max level(20). It should further increase the difficultly level of the league and reduce randomness!

+1

Guys, I want to inform you that the database for FM20 testing league was imported from FM19 so there were some issue with players selection but now I've fixed them and I've also optimized the formation setup of the AI teams in the testing league…

In patch 20.2 our testing league is more challenging than in patch 20.1 but it also is more accurate… ;)

Home Page Forum Tactics Sharing Section FM-Arena Tactic Testing League