(FM20) 4123 by me

by Mayrzx, Dec 2, 2019

Hello is it possible to test my tactic in your testing league, I would like to know what it gives to you with your settings

4123 TL
My tactic is based on a high defensive line and a big pressing. My players play from behind and often go in the axis asking with an Ati and an AI that transplant in the axis. ( i'm french sry for my unpleasant english :(

4-1-2-3 TL 1.62p.fmf
Downloaded : 540 times
Uploaded : Dec 2, 2019

Mayrzx said: Hello is it possible to test my tactic in your testing league, I would like to know what it gives to you with your settings

4123 TL
My tactic is based on a high defensive line and a big pressing. My players play from behind and often go in the axis asking with an Ati and an AI that transplant in the axis. ( i'm french sry for my unpleasant english :(

the screenshot doesn't show up... could you upload it as attachment ?

Sry i have fail my link ^^

Mayrzx said: Sry i have fail my link ^^

We are testing the tactic at the moment ;)

Mayrzx said: Hello is it possible to test my tactic in your testing league, I would like to know what it gives to you with your settings

Tested ;)

Thx she's good for the top / favorite team, I need to improve for the underdog team :/

Mayrzx said: Thx she's good for the top / favorite team, I need to improve for the underdog team :/

My apologies, Mayrzx…

You are right… the underdog team were using other tactic… Don't worry we'll re-test your tactic with a proper setup

no worries :) it will drop ppg with the favorite team aha

Mayrzx said: no worries :) it will drop ppg with the favorite team aha

I've re-tested it... but I'm not sure that the result has improved much ;)

Create an account or log in to leave a comment