( FM24 ) "Invite Crosses" vs "None"

by Zippo, Mar 6, 2024

Hey,

No doubts, "Invite Crosses" is one of the most "mysterious" Team Instructions in FM.

Let's find out how "Invite Crosses" TI impacts the result.

Invite Crosses vs None

Katana 4231 104p v3.1

As you can see adding "Invited Crosses" TI increased the score by "2" points from "63.8" to "65.9" and decreased the goals conceded from "46.4" to "44.1".

It's hard to say whether adding "Invite Crosses" would have the same positive for every shape or not but highly like it should work for any shape.

But don't think that getting a few additional points in the fm-arena tactic testing after adding "Invited Crosses" TI to your tactic is assured because it's not, as you can see in this test the "Invited Crosses" TI was tested for 9,600 matches, which is almost RNG free but in the regular fm-arena tactics testing tactics are tested for less than 9,600 matches, which adds a few points RNG that can negate the positive effect from "Invited Crosses" TI but anyway, as I said highly like that any shape will see a few points positive effect from adding "Invited Crosses" TI.

Wow! Well done!

I can't wait to try it. :)

I really wonder how this would work in a PvP setting where the meta is bombing forward with FBs to cross more often

👀

I just tried adding Invite Crosses to my tactic and after that I got 4 wins. :goofy:

Yeahh, I know playing only 4 matches isn't a significant test but so far it's been working very well for me. :thup:

This results may also be related to the jumping abilities of the forwards in your test league.

Great work!

But the testing teams have only attackers with small jumping reach, haven't they?

@Zippo Hi, interesting result of this test. Would you like to do a similar test for force opposition outside/inside together with invite/stop crosses for Katana 4231 104p v3.1?

Create an account or log in to leave a comment