What would be the best size for the field?

0

Alexandru said: I am having success with this tactics in different leagues and Nations on PS5. Especially after following changes:

1. Changed training like in fccadoni blog. (Not everything can be set up for PS5 though)
2. Half of a season training Quickness for everybody, another half "no focus".
3. Trying rotation where possible so almost everyone is at least satisfied.

Won 4 CL in a row with Bournemouth recently in years 2035-2039 :)


How do you do the training on console

0

How do you do fccandoni training on ps5 because it ain’t the same as pc there’s only presets

0

lHollow said: What would be the best size for the field?

The default 115x74 field


Fmconsoleplayer said: How do you do fccandoni training on ps5 because it ain’t the same as pc there’s only presets

On a different device you have go to fccadoni's schedule look at them and copy it manually to console

0

Fmconsoleplayer said: How do you do fccandoni training on ps5 because it ain’t the same as pc there’s only presets

I use only what is possible from that blog:
1. Training position before 22y with no focus and role after 22y
2. Changed intensity to double for "full rested"

0

Having great success with Bayern did double 3rd season CL winners and only lost 1 game all season.
Only thing I’ve changed is put SK on att makes a difference

0

Altinordu. Prediction - 7th place. Suprisingly great results against 2 major league teams in Turkish Cup. Amazing tactic.

1

I'm using thic tactic with amazing results that i'll share at the end of my first season. The only problem I'm having are the injuries. Can someone suggest me a good training schedules (the best one if is it possible)?

0

Seto said: I'm using thic tactic with amazing results that i'll share at the end of my first season. The only problem I'm having are the injuries. Can someone suggest me a good training schedules (the best one if is it possible)?

The training schedules I recommend are RDF Tactics training schedule, fccadoni's schedules or EBFM's training schedules

Or you can just use the generic 'Balanced' schedule given by the game.

1

So, i was coming from FM 2021. I didn't bought the last version of the game so lot of things were new to me.

This tactic reminds me of FM 2019 where I didn't need different tactics to face big teams or small teams. Its like a steamroller, it destroy everything in sight as you can see with some big results against big teams like PSG or AC Milan.

With FC Internazionale I just needed to buy wingers (shit ones since the budget was low) for the tactic and still having amazing results winning EVERYTHING on the first season (just won the euro supercup).

The tactics is loads of fun watching and you'll score plenty of goals with an attacking football. Of course, I was playing with a big team like Internazionale, but I think that this tactic will also work with underdogs team with few tweaks and time.

I will give you some feedbacks, but keep in mind its my personal feelings about the tactics.

GK: is vital, he'll have quite few one to ones. Keep in mind that he'll also manage the ball a lot so passing and one on ones will be great to search. Sommer did great with me.

DMC: at first I'm thinking about having a full defensive midfielder but I quickly realize that the team will play a lot in the last 3/4 of the pitch so midfielder will play more like offensive midfielder than defensive, at least with inter.
A good example of the perfect DMC is Calhanoglu. Scoring bangers from outside the box, doing lot of assists and can defend if needed.
In general, having the two dmc's that can score with bangers from outside the box is a big plus for this tactic.

WINGERS: as said before in this topic the wingers should be left footed on the right and right footed on the left. with that being said, I found that having wingers that can score with left OR right foot greatly improve their work since in FM24 scoring with the left while the player is on the left side of the pitch is one of the most effective tool in the game.
Mktharyan did a great job in this position since h can play with both feet. (again, just as an example)

STRIKERS: Lautaro even tho he's playing slitghly behind Thuram was my main goalscored breaking all the records and doing an amazing job recovering the ball. I think that lautaro is "the one" for that specific position. Again, the two strikers will play as you can see in the tactic's board so there will be one more on the left and one more on the right.
If you can match the foot would be great so left footed on the left and right footed on the right so they can score with across the goal strike.

Downsize of the tactics: Lot of yellow cards and also quite red ones. Discipline is a thing but only because you'll put a lot of pressure.
Lot of injuries but again, I have not managed the trainings too much yet.

I have played without OI instructions.
I left the media speech to assistant manager.
I managege myself the team speeches in a simple way:

• At the start of the season I will always say "I believe in you"
• When the win streak will start and the team will come more and more complacent I started with "I expect you to win this match" and "don't relax" on halftime to boost the mental of my team.
• Against bigger teams like City or PSG I use "I belive in you" because if I say "I expect you to win" their morale will drop.
• Sometimes I change the body language or the speeches loose effectiveness.

That's all!

3

hello set piece ?

0

Ajax said: hello set piece ?

I recommend to use Arena Best Hits or Azure V3

0

Hi guys. I find this tactic even a bit boring. I plugged it and started playing with a team in the second division of Spain and I am winning all the time 4-0, 5-0... do you know what can I do to make it "more realistic"?

I'm sorry to say this. I've been using FM Arena top tactics, and this is the first time I get a tactic soooo good that it can even be boring.

0

JoaquinGS said: Hi guys. I find this tactic even a bit boring. I plugged it and started playing with a team in the second division of Spain and I am winning all the time 4-0, 5-0... do you know what can I do to make it "more realistic"?

I'm sorry to say this. I've been using FM Arena top tactics, and this is the first time I get a tactic soooo good that it can even be boring.


You have that impression because you've using one of the best tactics in FM and you also have been playing in lower divisions where the difficulty is quite low due to "not so smart" AI managers but believe me when you reach the top division and you'll be competing with in the league with such teams as Real Madrid and Barcelona then things will change, at that point you'll find that the difficulty is increased quite a lot and believe me it won't be as boring as it now for you. :)

0

Lapidus said: You have that impression because you've using one of the best tactics in FM and you also have been playing in lower divisions where the difficulty is quite low due to "not so smart" AI managers but believe me when you reach the top division and you'll be competing with in the league with such teams as Real Madrid and Barcelona then things will change, at that point you'll find that the difficulty is increased quite a lot and believe me it won't be as boring as it now for you. :)

I hope so! Because I'm predicted to be 12nd or so, and I'm winning the first in the prediction quite easily. What I do to be more realistic is simply to change mentality to deffensive. But the other team do not have any chances to score haha. I will try with another weaker tactic in the test but with similar display in order to prepare for next season, but avoiding the promotion so easy

0

Hello everyone I'm on console and was just wondering what tactical style I should be set to for this tactic.

0

After 5 years at Arsenal, this tactic broke the game!!  Great work

2

@infxamus great tactic, congrats!!
What is your best eleven players for this tactic? And best eleven wonderkinds?
And what do you think about F.Wirtz on PF position?
Thank You very much :)

0

debelizec19 said: @infxamus great tactic, congrats!!
What is your best eleven players for this tactic? And best eleven wonderkinds?
And what do you think about F.Wirtz on PF position?
Thank You very much :)


Since Wirtz is young you can retrain him at PF, but he is also capable and has a better position rating playing on the left wing

As for the best eleven, I can't know unless I see your team

0

infxamus said: Since Wirtz is young you can retrain him at PF, but he is also capable and has a better position rating playing on the wings

As for the best eleven, I can't know unless I see your team


Thanks for the tip for Wirtz.
No, I am asking Your favorite players for each postion? :)

0

Love this tactic. Thanks for your work abd sharing!

Out of interest has anyone deployed strikers who fast ie at least 16 16 accel/pace with poor jumping reach ie 6 to 8ish? Versus slightly slower (14ish) strikers with higher jumper reach. I like looks of abd on verge of securing some big name signings, who are rapid, but may leave me lacking in jump reach.

This is for pl club.

At present I have wahi, Greenwood, broja and adeyemi (although I bought him for right wing... only 13 finishing).can potentially draft in roque, ferguson (more all round striker, but injury prone) konate, moukoko, endrick.


Cheers.

0

debelizec19 said: Thanks for the tip for Wirtz.
No, I am asking Your favorite players for each postion? :)


This list is not only based off attributes but also on personality and media handling, better personalities in the squad and not having negative media handling such as outspoken = higher team cohesion which = better play on the field

Each position/role has 2 premium players and 2 cheap players worth below 30 million

FM24 Top Players (Premium & Cheap).fmf
Downloaded : 49 times
Uploaded : 19 hours, 15 min ago
0
Create an account or log in to leave a comment