Important attributes table

by Gracolas, Apr 12, 2021

Hi all, Im quite new in this forum. I am trully sorry if this was explained before, but i didnt manage to find the answer to my question..

I keep seeing in other threads that you guys refer to this link: https://fm-arena.com/table/9-important-attributes/ to understand which attributes are more important in each role, but all that i see in that page is an tactic "Phoenix v3.0" with different results... I mean, where can I see what is important for an DM, for example..

Gracolas said: Hi all, Im quite new in this forum. I am trully sorry if this was explained before, but i didnt manage to find the answer to my question..

I keep seeing in other threads that you guys refer to this link: https://fm-arena.com/table/9-important-attributes/ to understand which attributes are more important in each role, but all that i see in that page is an tactic "Phoenix v3.0" with different results... I mean, where can I see what is important for an DM, for example..

Hey,

That table gives a good hint what attributes make a real difference in FM21 no matter what tactic you use.

If you look at the table then obviously, Acceleration, Pace and Agility attributes look like the most important attributes for every role then follow Dribbling, Vision and Balance.

So for DM I would look for Acceleration, Pace, Agility, Dribbling, Vision and Balance attributes.

Only for central defenders you don't need to look for Dribbling and Vision.

Gracolas said: Hi all, Im quite new in this forum. I am trully sorry if this was explained before, but i didnt manage to find the answer to my question..

Below is the stats of Manchester City Best XI after a full season (holiday mode, ended with 106 points).

As you can see, DM does barely any dribbles and creates even less chances of goal. By the number of passes, you can understand it's essentialy a transition role. That means it doesn't need high values of dribbling. However, acceleration, pace and speed are still important, as they help you reach the ball before your opponent and get to positions that increase pass accuracy. On the other hand, they participate a lot in aerial attempts, so having good jumping reach could take them to new heights, literally.

ZaZ said: Below is the stats of Manchester City Best XI after a full season (holiday mode, ended with 106 points).

As you can see, DM does barely any dribbles and creates even less chances of goal. By the number of passes, you can understand it's essentialy a transition role. That means it doesn't need high values of dribbling. However, acceleration, pace and speed are still important, as they help you reach the ball before your opponent and get to positions that increase pass accuracy. On the other hand, they participate a lot in aerial attempts, so having good jumping reach could take them to new heights, literally.

I see quite often the goals he has is long range goals so I think It would be better ( not necessary ) if he has good Long Shot stat

Create an account or log in to leave a comment