Seeking Suggestions for Testing Tactical Instructions

by AuroraHighclere, Jun 25, 2024

Hello FM-Arena community,

I've been experimenting with different tactical instructions in Football Manager recently, and I'm looking to refine my testing process. I would appreciate your suggestions and advice on how to effectively test and evaluate tactical instructions to improve my tactics.

Here are some specific areas I'm interested in:

Testing Methodology: What methods do you use to test new tactical instructions? Do you simulate matches, use specific scenarios, or rely on player feedback?

Metrics and Evaluation: How do you measure the effectiveness of tactical instructions? Are there specific metrics (e.g., possession percentage, goals conceded, chances created) that you prioritize?

Tactics Loop: How often do you adjust your tactics based on testing results? What indicators signal the need for tactical changes?

Documentation: Do you keep records of your tactical experiments and results? If so, what format or tools do you find most useful for organizing this information?

I'm eager to hear your experiences and learn from your expertise in testing tactical instructions. Your input will help me become a better tactician in Football Manager.

Also, I have been through this post: https://fm-arena.com/board/10-fm-23-tactical-instructions-testing/sitecore-developer-salary and it's really helpful.

Thank you in advance for your valuable suggestions!

Best Regards

Create an account or log in to leave a comment