Date: 18.07.2024
Test #4
Date: 18.07.2024

Tweak of this: https://fm-arena.com/thread/12104-4-2-4-munin-akutac-mk2/
-AF instead of CF
-Added hold up ball to both IF
-Added overlaps
-Added run wide with ball to FB's.

Is run wide with ball for fullback better than cut inside for assists in your opinion?

Uefaaa said: Is run wide with ball for fullback better than cut inside for assists in your opinion?

For defensive duties and making assists, run wide with ball is better imo. Give it a try you will see the change.

Uefaaa said: Is run wide with ball for fullback better than cut inside for assists in your opinion?

I found leaving it blank is better. I just remove the instruction and it works fairly well, for my case atleast.

hamsikarmino said: I found leaving it blank is better. I just remove the instruction and it works fairly well, for my case atleast.

Can i see your result?

Uefaaa said: Can i see your result?

(sorry for the late response)

I have a first and second team hence why you see the heavy rotation from me, the assist numbers from the first team FBs would be way higher if i was strictly playing my first team FBs; goes without saying ofc

Not entirely sure if stats-wise it would be different if i didnt tweak it, but i feel like watching the game, the FBs tend to just run wider and hit low crosses more often than they did cut inside. I generally found that they tend to take a shot if they ended up cutting inside instead of crossing or laying it off and thats not really what i want from my FBs, scoring. I want them to assist instead. Goals will come naturally here and there.

All this is my preference, maybe you dont mind FBs cutting inside and taking shots but id rather over the season, they average more assists while going wider than scoring. I tried enabling the 'Run wide with ball' instruction but it didnt really seemed to affect much so i just left it blank and let the AI decide.

This is also in the Sky Bet Championship btw if you were curious

Create an account or log in to leave a comment