Your favorite Clubs/saves.

by Machismo, Jun 14, 2021

Excluding the elite clubs and those close on their heels behind them what have been your most enjoyable /favorite saves?  You know - those less than EPL LaLiga Serie A etc?  In other words a rags to riches tale.

I'm currently enjoying my journeyman save. Have been at CacereƱo(Tier 4 Spain now Tier 2) for 3 years are a joy to play because of no domestic player minimum and no loan max. This means I could loan in all of my players and it really helps with player quality and my bottomline.

Im on year 2043 and managed 13 years my IRL fav club: Sporting Portugal, then jumped in to Real Madrid (i was kinda bored of the save) for 5 years but then i was not enjoying winning everything and went back to Sporting (5 years up until now).

So yea, i cant imagine having more fun than my favorite club :)

I like the idea I read about last year, of managing the club nearest to where you live. My sister lives in St Albans (which has an English 6th Tier club - Vanarama South), I live in Canberra Australia closest club Macarthur FC A-League, and my mate was born in Kiel Germany, home club is Holstein Kiel Bundasliga 2. So my save I have 3 managers and play all 3 teams which are so different in standard and location that there is no cross over. Makes it really interesting. Into my second season

i like taking the lowest division teams and making it my mission to win the highest tier and the champions league. 1st was Hungerford in England then resigned to join Viktoria Koln in Germany. When i completed that i resigned to join Olbia in Italy, this was my longest stint at a club as the team bottled champions league season after season. Now im with Calahorra in spain.

Mark said: I like the idea I read about last year, of managing the club nearest to where you live. .......I live in Canberra Australia closest club Macarthur FC A-League, ......

Don't know what's more criminal.... Canberra not having a team in the A-league or ACTerian supporting a Sydney club.

You didn't read the rules, I have to go for my closest playable club. Canberra should have a side back in the National Comp, but they don't so I have do go with my closest playable club mate.

Create an account or log in to leave a comment