How to manage transfers?

by chakalfm, Aug 20, 2024

Hi guys.

I'm curious about how do you manage transfers? Especially how you sell your players effectively.

I always feel to sell my players under their prices. I mean for example a player I actually try to sell, 19yo, transfer value estimated around 28M "based on the player's age and reputation". He has good stats, great potentiel, he played a lot last seasons, he performed well, was promoted best rookie UEFA Cup, 2nd of the NXGN ladder. The best offer i had was Man City 9M.

Is it better to ask agent with desperate, keen, curious ? What about putting on the transfer list, make an offer via transfer room ?

My reputation is actually 3.5/5 stars "National"

Please to read you

Hey @chakalfm,
Putting a player you want to sell on the "Transfer List" should be your last option, because when you do this, clubs will make offers much lower than their value because they know you want to get rid of the player.

You can select the "Ask Agent About Market Interest" option and if there are clubs ready to make an offer, you can try to increase their bid. However, if you choose the "Hire an Intermediary To Sell Player" option, you cannot increase the offered price and that price will be a very low fee, as if it had already been placed on the transfer list.

My suggestion is that even if there is no interest in the player, it would be to wait for seasons for there to be interest and when a good offer comes, increase that offer. If your player is young and has potential

If your player is too old, you can select the "Ask Agent About Market Interest" option and if there are clubs ready to make an offer

chakalfm said: Hi guys.

I'm curious about how do you manage transfers? Especially how you sell your players effectively.

I always feel to sell my players under their prices. I mean for example a player I actually try to sell, 19yo, transfer value estimated around 28M "based on the player's age and reputation". He has good stats, great potentiel, he played a lot last seasons, he performed well, was promoted best rookie UEFA Cup, 2nd of the NXGN ladder. The best offer i had was Man City 9M.

Is it better to ask agent with desperate, keen, curious ? What about putting on the transfer list, make an offer via transfer room ?

My reputation is actually 3.5/5 stars "National"

Please to read you

Ok bear with me whilst I explain what I do. I read this online and it works for me but it can be a lengthy process.

I'll use an example from a save I'm doing. Romeo Lavia refused to sign a new contract and entered into his last year and I decided I wanted to cash in. I offered him out via the transfer room, left the amount unspecified and put him on the transfer list (At this point, his value is 65m - 79m).

I recieved some bids but I accepted the highest bid of 45m from Arsenal and rejected the others. I then offered Lavia out again at 46m, a bid of 46m came in, I accepted and then cancelled the Arsenal bid. I then offered Lavia out again for 47m. Arsenal once again made a bid. I accepted and cancelled the other bid. I once agained offered Lavia out for 48m and yet again another bid came in. I repeated this process for about a week until the "new" bids stopped coming in.

I sold him to Arsenal for 71m -

You need to make sure you have teams that want your player, transfer list or not. You need at least 2 teams interested to create a bidding war, the more teams the better. If you have 5 teams bidding what you've offered the player out for then accept 1 reject the other 4 then offer the player out again and them teams should hopefully bid. Keep this process going until the bidding war is over. I go up in value by a million each time. Don't push it anymore because you may push the bidders away.

Hopefully I've made some sense though

Thanks you both for your answers.

@CBP87 I'm gonna try it, i already tried once but maybe i did something wrong. I probably saw the same post (reddit?)

I'll post later if it works for me

chakalfm said: Thanks you both for your answers.

@CBP87 I'm gonna try it, i already tried once but maybe i did something wrong. I probably saw the same post (reddit?)

I'll post later if it works for me

Yes reddit mate

Create an account or log in to leave a comment