Trying to find less intense tactic

by hunterfm, Sep 4, 2024

My players are always injured from the akutac 4-2-3-1 and I think that's why the young guys are not really developing well.

Just reduce the intensity of the tactic but if you do be mindful that you could also be risking your style of play

hunterfm said: My players are always injured from the akutac 4-2-3-1 and I think that's why the young guys are not really developing well.

I would suggest making all your games played on wednesday and Saturday and then having 3x rest sessions only on Thursday and Sunday. And also setup auto test for no pitch or gym work unless full green. And when players are excellent condition but still tired again rest them for one day. You don't need to do the latter when playing one game a week but when two it's definitely the best thing to do.

keithb said: I would suggest making all your games played on wednesday and Saturday and then having 3x rest sessions only on Thursday and Sunday. And also setup auto test for no pitch or gym work unless full green. And when players are excellent condition but still tired again rest them for one day. You don't need to do the latter when playing one game a week but when two it's definitely the best thing to do.

@hunterfm This is the way. It's a game changer

Create an account or log in to leave a comment