Do you play the older FM games?

by Mikey5, Aug 6, 2021

I've realised from playing the last few FM games that they're aren't for me anymore. I don't find them as fun, and feel there is too much detailed and irrelevant stuff in the game.

I've just started playing FM11 again recently and having so much fun.

Mikey5 said: I've realised from playing the last few FM games that they're aren't for me anymore. I don't find them as fun, and feel there is too much detailed and irrelevant stuff in the game.

I've just started playing FM11 again recently and having so much fun.

I feel like there're many unneeded features that make the game boring and unnecessary complex in the last few FM versions.

Thank God I discovered for myself FM Touch version which I find super fun and easy, it doesn't have all that boring and complex stuff that the full version have.

I really suggest to try FM Touch version instead going for the previous FM versions, you might like it as I did.

@Mikey5, as Poacher said above try FMT and I'm sure that's what you are looking for :)

Not sure if it's me, but I thought FM2012 was the best one in comparison to the previous editions. If I remember well, the graphics from match engine were way more pleasant than the graphics from now, despite movements being more stiff since it was an older game. However, I don't play any of the old ones because I think the newer games are better overall.

Tsubasa said: @Mikey5, as Poacher said above try FMT and I'm sure that's what you are looking for :)

I've actually been playing FMT21 on the Switch. I've got over 100 hours, but prefer the older games.

Create an account or log in to leave a comment