Author
Uploaded Date
Downloads
Sep 4, 2021
Not Tested Yet

For the online competition in China, we can only do the tactics with strikers.

Thanks to the efforts of many people in FMA, we have such a tactical test platform. It provides you with a tactical reference.

In the FMA test, because the players in the test file are different, there will be a big difference between my test results in the Premier League and those in the FMA. Here I would like to explain the difference between the FMA and the Premier League test.

1. Players have the same ability, so they need to choose between the front of the encounter line and making offside. When they both choose, defense is prone to big problems.

2. The ability of frontcourt players is generally higher than that of midfield players and higher than that of backcourt players. Therefore, the tactics should accumulate the number of front court personnel, preferably 5, but such tactics are easy to lose the balance of the midfield. This idea is also the intention of my first tactical 4330. Therefore, it would be much better to have 4 people and ensure 2 marks in the midfield.

3. Midfielders tend to attack, and their defensive attributes such as defensive position and steals are relatively low. This, coupled with the strong offensive ability of the opponent's front players, will result in obvious advantages in the tactics of accumulating the number of front waist, which is also my first 4330 tactical idea.

4. The ability of the left and right feet of the players in the front court is 20 / 10 or 10 / 20. In addition, the coach can't choose a more suitable person according to whether the role and responsibility need to go against the foot. Therefore, it is not easy to play the strategy of going against the foot in the winger position. Wingers have more advantages in the tactics of following their feet.

To this end, I made a tactic. I don't know whether it meets the players in the FMA test file here.Although this tactic allows the front waist to use t to play the offensive power of this position, it also reduces the defensive ability of this position. Version 3.0 will be better.

The English level is limited. All are machine translation. I don't know if I have made my ideas clear. I hope you have a good time. The tactical score here is only a reference, not necessarily suitable for the actual tactics of the Premier League. I believe that many players do not have high tactical scores, but they must be very easy to use.

The test has limitations, which is the fun place of FM. No one can say who is the best.

According to our Chinese players, tactics designed without the ability of players are meaningless. The tactics only for the ability of players have great limitations and can not be used in other teams. So it's really hard to strike a balance before the two.

Haha, that's how brain burning and uncomfortable games are fun, isn't it? I wish everyone to play faster.

The set pieces refer to zaz-3.0. I didn't study the set pieces and sent a letter to @ prutton. And get his own permission.

Create an account or log in to leave a comment