Waves V2 AF Tweak

by HVS, 29 days, 15 hours ago
Tactic Source Tests Info. Rating Release date Downloads
Waves V2 AF Tweak
Author: HVS
Local Tests Info. 7.0Patch 21.4.0 29 days, 15 hours ago 1851
Download

This is my tweak from Waves V2 tactic by Egraam. I switch SS to AF position and test 10 teams in 5 different leagues.

2

@HVS, hi.

Please, add screenshots of the tactic.

Thank you.

0

HVS said: This is my tweak from Waves V2 tactic by Egraam. I switch SS to AF position and test 10 teams in 5 different leagues.

What is the difference between your tactic and this tactic ? - https://fm-arena.com/tactic/1375-blue-3-0-tweak-wstriker/

0

Zippo said: @HVS, hi.

Please, add screenshots of the tactic.

Thank you.


I've added screenshot of the tactic on the first post, is it right?


Poacher said: What is the difference between your tactic and this tactic ? - https://fm-arena.com/tactic/1375-blue-3-0-tweak-wstriker/

From what I see, there is no close down more, and this tactic, there is AM - Attack on AMC position, also the DC position have role CD - Defend

0

7.0 rating with a striker... that's awesome :thup:

1

Maybe @Zippo should considered test Waves v2 or v3 cause maybe It will cause some change to top 3 in leaderboard

0

ta2199 said: Maybe @Zippo should considered test Waves v2 or v3 cause maybe It will cause some change to top 3 in leaderboard

We might consider testing them but @Egraam has to make a new thread for them because they need to be uploaded with our new tactic upload manager.

1

The AM scores most of the goals or the AF?

How many goals usually do they score? :)

0

DeviAngel said: The AM scores most of the goals or the AF?

How many goals usually do they score? :)


Obviously, the AF is the main goal scorer.

The amount he scores depends on his quality, your team quality(in general), specifically, compared it with the quality of other teams in the league and many other factors so it's hard to give any numbers because it depends on many factors.

1

Markizio said: Obviously, the AF is the main goal scorer.

The amount he scores depends on his quality, your team quality(in general), specifically, compared it with the quality of other teams in the league and many other factors so it's hard to give any numbers because it depends on many factors.


Никот тие од мојот најомилен играч после Дел Пиеро :)

I asked because AM scores a lot for me right now :)

0

DeviAngel said: I asked because AM scores a lot for me right now :)

For me the AM also scores some goals but it's about few times less than the AF.

1

in relation to the main attributes are the same as those of blue?

0

Tavares82 said: in relation to the main attributes are the same as those of blue?

If you need to know how the attributes work in FM21 then just look at this table, everything is quite obvious - https://fm-arena.com/table/9-important-attributes/

0

best rating with striker so far

anyway how fm-arena give test result rating?
total win / total match?

0

dakka said: best rating with striker so far

anyway how fm-arena give test result rating?
total win / total match?


I believe what matters is points per match, which is the formula you stated above.

0
Create an account or log in to leave a comment