CBP87 said: Yeah Mongoose scored 139 too and conceded 29 goals so 5 more, why?
It's a sweet coincidence that both scored exactly the same goal.

Stan Seymour said: It's a sweet coincidence that both scored exactly the same goal.

Yep, it is a bit strange

Inter Milano first season won all!!
played last 25 matches with this brilliant attacking football tactic
UNDEFITED 25 matches,plug and play

babemocni1988 said: Inter Milano first season won all!!
played last 25 matches with this brilliant attacking football tactic
UNDEFITED 25 matches,plug and play

Wonderful stuff! Also, there are real remarkably important results here. (Like R. Madrid and Chelsea)

Stan Seymour said: Wonderful stuff! Also, there are real remarkably important results here. (Like R. Madrid and Chelsea)

Playing against Real M. and Chelsea was like playing friendly match :)
With 3 CD so young and unexperienced(Bastoni,Papetti,Ahmedhodzic)
This tactic with correct players is unbeatable in my opinion,because of very attacking approach you will aways be able to score one goal more than opponent(and with 3 at back you are more solid in defense if they are fast enough)
Like in CL final against Liverpool i created so much chances and I won 3:2 in extra time,even I conceded 2 goals..

babemocni1988 said: Playing against Real M. and Chelsea was like playing friendly match :)
With 3 CD so young and unexperienced(Bastoni,Papetti,Ahmedhodzic)
This tactic with correct players is unbeatable in my opinion,because of very attacking approach you will aways be able to score one goal more than opponent(and with 3 at back you are more solid in defense if they are fast enough)
Like in CL final against Liverpool i created so much chances and I won 3:2 in extra time,even I conceded 2 goals..

That's exactly what I was thinking. But also, what I'm thinking about is not to score more than the opponent's goals, but to be able to win the match if the opponent scores, despite everything. It's always good to have a hope. And with this defensive setup it is already very difficult to conceded goal as we are creating a modern catenaccio. In fact, it became such a modern catenaccio that it almost resembled Helenio Herrera's forgotten offensive catenaccio. And this is the tragicomic part. It's gotten so modern that we're back to the primordial.

Stan Seymour said: That's exactly what I was thinking. But also, what I'm thinking about is not to score more than the opponent's goals, but to be able to win the match if the opponent scores, despite everything. It's always good to have a hope. And with this defensive setup it is already very difficult to conceded goal as we are creating a modern catenaccio. In fact, it became such a modern catenaccio that it almost resembled Helenio Herrera's forgotten offensive catenaccio. And this is the tragicomic part. It's gotten so modern that we're back to the primordial.

Herrera and Conte are the reason why I fall in love in football :)
Like Patrice Evra sad I LOOOVE THIS GAME because of those two football masters :)

Stan Seymour said: That's exactly what I was thinking. But also, what I'm thinking about is not to score more than the opponent's goals, but to be able to win the match if the opponent scores, despite everything. It's always good to have a hope. And with this defensive setup it is already very difficult to conceded goal as we are creating a modern catenaccio. In fact, it became such a modern catenaccio that it almost resembled Helenio Herrera's forgotten offensive catenaccio. And this is the tragicomic part. It's gotten so modern that we're back to the primordial.

Season 2 starting.Transfers done.Now i will sit, plug, and enjoy playing with this insane team I was able to make :cool:

babemocni1988 said: Season 2 starting.Transfers done.Now i will sit, plug, and enjoy playing with this insane team I was able to make :cool:
Haaland should be drooling right now. Like a wild dog :D

babemocni1988 said: Season 2 starting.Transfers done.Now i will sit, plug, and enjoy playing with this insane team I was able to make :cool:
Btw, a little info: if a player gets a red card, don't worry, don't change tactic, all you have to do is remove the one on the right of the two players playing in the center of the midfield. So if cm(right) gets a red card, you don't need to do anything. But if an amc gets a red card, you should put the cm(right) man on the forward.

So, with this event, we understand that the person who gains numerical superiority is cm(right). When we get a red card, the match becomes 11v11 for us. Because under normal conditions, we play with almost one more person.

Stan Seymour said: Btw, a little info: if a player gets a red card, don't worry, don't change tactic, all you have to do is remove the one on the right of the two players playing in the center of the midfield. So if mc(right) gets a red card, you don't need to do anything. But if an amc gets a red card, you should put the mc(right) man on the forward.

So, with this event, we understand that the person who gains numerical superiority is mc(right). When we get a red card, the match becomes 11v11 for us. Because under normal conditions, we play with almost one more person.

Thanks for info.In first season i got just one i think so.I always tell players with yelow card after half time to calm down and its helps 😉

second season update :)

@Stan Seymour wonderfull results buddy :D i wonder if you could upload PIs because still playing FM20 and wanna try it out.also do u use search filters?i know that you wrote about what attributes needed for positions,but i mean of example u cant find a player with 13-14 to all of them.so do u want specific atts with the highest value?e.g 14-15?

Babemocni1988 thats an amazing skin where can i download it from?

BeRe said: @Stan Seymour wonderfull results buddy :D i wonder if you could upload PIs because still playing FM20 and wanna try it out.also do u use search filters?i know that you wrote about what attributes needed for positions,but i mean of example u cant find a player with 13-14 to all of them.so do u want specific atts with the highest value?e.g 14-15?
The last time I used a filter was in fm 2016. It's already hard to find a player with all the required features, it's tolerable that if he has most of the wanted features and some features are weak, I rely more on observer reports. For example, it is a great advantage that the player's stability is written in positive features. Or a defender stating that he is an expert in airballs or that he is fast.

The attributes that I'm overly concerned about: the defensive wings' speed, acceleration and agility are +16. Off the ball can be 14-15. Crossing 13-14 enough. Pass also 13-14 for dw. But also for cm or anchor man passing should be minimum 15-16. Stoppers' speed acceleration should be 14-15. Don't worry about the heading, just pick a real tall one. He will collect air balls.

By the way, there is no need to be too strict. What you have to do is simple, get players as fast as you can. The second thing you will look at is how it relates to the ball. It's okay if he doesn't suck. Must love to passing. Of the ball should be good. Especially SS, AMC, CM should be able to play very well off the ball. It varies from team to team, from tournament to tournament. For some, even 12 is enough. For some, 14 is not enough. You will experience this. I carried Guinea Bissau from 100th place to 35th in the world ranking. And now the goal is to participate in the world cup for the first time. Do you think every attribute fits in my players? :D The club's money determines how compatible the players will be. Get the fastest and the smartest players you can. Trust your observers. Don't get too involved.

Stan Seymour said: The last time I used a filter was in fm 2016. It's already hard to find a player with all the required features, it's tolerable that if he has most of the wanted features and some features are weak, I rely more on observer reports. For example, it is a great advantage that the player's stability is written in positive features. Or a defender stating that he is an expert in airballs or that he is fast.

The attributes that I'm overly concerned about: the defensive wings' speed, acceleration and agility are +16. Off the ball can be 14-15. Crossing 13-14 enough. Pass also 13-14 for dw. But also for cm or anchor man passing should be minimum 15-16. Stoppers' speed acceleration should be 14-15. Don't worry about the heading, just pick a real tall one. He will collect air balls.

By the way, there is no need to be too strict. What you have to do is simple, get players as fast as you can. The second thing you will look at is how it relates to the ball. It's okay if he doesn't suck. Must love to passing. Of the ball should be good. Especially SS, AMC, CM should be able to play very well off the ball. It varies from team to team, from tournament to tournament. For some, even 12 is enough. For some, 14 is not enough. You will experience this. I carried Guinea Bissau from 100th place to 35th in the world ranking. And now the goal is to participate in the world cup for the first time. Do you think every attribute fits in my players? :D The club's money determines how compatible the players will be. Get the fastest and the smartest players you can. Trust your observers. Don't get too involved.

thank you very much for responding :) now the last favour i want if you can is to show me players PI in every position.u can pm me if you dont want to ruin your thread

on fire

So in the FM Arena test, the back three are tall but only have 13 pace. Maybe it is the reason that the tactic was leaky and scored bad in the test?

FMAdept said: So in the FM Arena test, the back three are tall but only have 13 pace. Maybe it is the reason that the tactic was leaky and scored bad in the test?
Good point. By the way +6.00 ain't bad on this website. Also, test results say something, but not everything. I can honestly say it's better than many higher rated tactics. Those who use this tactic also agree with what I say. I respect all tacticians, of course, but it's clear that there is a big difference between trying to get a high score for a tactic and creating a truly dominant tactic. These are two different things.

Stan Seymour said: Good point. By the way +6.00 ain't bad on this website. Also, test results says something, but not everything. I can honestly say it's better than many higher rated tactics. Those who use this tactic also agree with what I say. I respect all tacticians, of course, but it's clear that there is a big difference between trying to get a high score for a tactic and creating a truly dominant tactic. These are two different things.

Yep, the tactic is truly dominant for big teams. I haven't used it for heavy underdogs, but for me it has been very tight in defence, totally unlike the result it got in the test.

Tactic is unbeatable with correct players.It doesnt need to be a word class team,I have not lost 70 games in row playing second season with Inter in all competition.Insane

Stan Seymour said: Good point. By the way +6.00 ain't bad on this website. Also, test results says something, but not everything. I can honestly say it's better than many higher rated tactics. Those who use this tactic also agree with what I say. I respect all tacticians, of course, but it's clear that there is a big difference between trying to get a high score for a tactic and creating a truly dominant tactic. These are two different things.

I agree 100% I was playing with Zaz and Phoenix for a more then one season with the same team but I never had this kind of sensation and dominating in this way.This tactic is pure Gold.Recomanded to anyone!

babemocni1988 said: I agree 100% I was playing with Zaz and Phoenix for a more then one season with the same team but I never had this kind of sensation and dominating in this way.This tactic is pure Gold.Recomanded to anyone!
Thank you so much for your wonderful words. These words made me so happy that it had the same effect on me as I learned that I became a judge tonight. By the way, yes I just learned tonight that I passed last exam for being judge. Hahaha, thanks for the good synergy.

Edit: Also, babemocni can u upload your players attributes for every role. I think that would be very helpful and informative for other guys.

This game is so simple to dominate when you have a tactic like this and few amazing cheep wonderkinds to steal at the beggining.(papetti,ahmedhodzic,almada,livakovic...)By selling your wingers(in my opinion better to play wingbacks on MR ML position)having more stability in defence and its easier to buy good wingback then to find all round winger!For DM just find solid DLP not classic Anchor man.
Find decent SS speed of the ball,the same for AM,CM all round players(do not buy slow players)litlle bit flair more then SS.
You need to have backups because you play all the time at highest tempo so LOAN more players that you can and thats it.Plug ,play and enjoy :D
For example if you have world class players in your team and they are not so fast my advice is to sell them as I sell(brozovic,vidal,eriksen,lautaro)
First atributes you need to watch when you managing sub top team is Acceleration,agility and pace,then tehnical one,and stamina!

Those are my transfers in the first season where I won all competition with Inter.By selling my best two defenders for a 100M i was able to bring all those magnificent players and more...I didnt sell them because they are weak,I sold them because i could get money to buy 7 players that I needed

babemocni1988 said: This game is so simple to dominate when you have a tactic like this and few amazing cheep wonderkinds to steal at the beggining.(papetti,ahmedhodzic,almada,livakovic...)By selling your wingers(in my opinion better to play wingbacks on MR ML position)having more stability in defence and its easier to buy good wingback then to find all round winger!For DM just find solid DLP not classic Anchor man.
Find decent SS speed of the ball,the same for AM,CM all round players(do not buy slow players)litlle bit flair more then SS.
You need to have backups because you play all the time at highest tempo so LOAN more players that you can and thats it.Plug ,play and enjoy :D
For example if you have world class players in your team and they are not so fast my advice is to sell them as I sell(brozovic,vidal,eriksen,lautaro)
First atributes you need to watch when you managing sub top team is Acceleration,agility and pace,then tehnical one,and stamina!

%100 Agree.

For those you have used this and ZaZ-Blue, which is better?

:woot:

Newcastle will be smashing in 137 goals irl very soon with their new owners

Metal said: Newcastle will be smashing in 137 goals irl very soon with their new owners
Hahahahah you're right. I just showed them the way to do this. I hope they get me for technical team too, lol. :D

Create an account or log in to leave a comment