babemocni1988 said: :woot:
You rock!!

and still :)

@babemocni1988  really nice run, congrats! Do you change something in the tactic? Or just plug and play all the way?

alex said: @babemocni1988  really nice run, congrats! Do you change something in the tactic? Or just plug and play all the way?

99 percent plug and play,somethimes when I see that we dont create enought change attacking width to wide,just to open some more spaces,In Italy a lot of teams put 5 or more players in the mid,soemthimes its difficult to brake them,but I use it very rare

This is Milano!!!sorry Paris  :cool:

Season 2 done.Again won everything(0 loses)unbeaten season.This is insane!!!

babemocni1988 said: Season 2 done.Again won everything(0 loses)unbeaten season.This is insane!!!

Nice stuff

Congrats the tactic looks like a beast.

Should definitely get a higher rating but as lng as it works in practice that is the main thing.

babemocni1988 said: Season 2 done.Again won everything(0 loses)unbeaten season.This is insane!!!
Poor Juventus :)

Tested this out myself and achieved better results than my own tactic which got a higher rating which shows rating on here can be deceiving because on the pitch this tactic is so dominating moreso than any other tactic

I won everything with ease and went entire season unbeaten in all comps and also got 137 goals in the league which shows this consistently gets big results across the board.

Well done Stan Seymour and well done to egraam for providing us with the great waves base which I believe is much better than zaz and pheonix

Are you playing the games or instant result?

Metal said: Tested this out myself and achieved better results than my own tactic which got a higher rating which shows rating on here can be deceiving because on the pitch this tactic is so dominating moreso than any other tactic

Why do you think that is?

can anybody post TIs because i wanna try this tactic on fm 20 please?or pm me

Metal said: Tested this out myself and achieved better results than my own tactic which got a higher rating which shows rating on here can be deceiving because on the pitch this tactic is so dominating moreso than any other tactic

I won everything with ease and went entire season unbeaten in all comps and also got 137 goals in the league which shows this consistently gets big results across the board.

Well done Stan Seymour and well done to egraam for providing us with the great waves base which I believe is much better than zaz and pheonix

Thank you metal for your fair evaluations. It's nice to see that there are so many people who think same with me.

Egraam did a very clever and sensible job. It is a great pleasure and honor for me, to develop his work.

Middleweight165 said: Are you playing the games or instant result?

Played all games

Stan Seymour said: Poor Juventus :)

oh yes :)

What about training and OI ?

Keshk said: What about training and OI ?

Plug and play bro 😉

Always after 60 mins of the match losing it.. although scored 2 goals difference!
i have good cbs.. dunno whyy that happening everytime. any solution?

The tactic is high intensity so your players may be tired after a certain amount of time, maybe use a match plan so when you go 1 or 2 up your team relaxes a little bit more, reserving energy, maybe change to from counter press to regroup and drop the mentality to positive, it should reduce the intensity quite a bit

CBP87 said: The tactic is high intensity so your players may be tired after a certain amount of time, maybe use a match plan so when you go 1 or 2 up your team relaxes a little bit more, reserving energy, maybe change to from counter press to regroup and drop the mentality to positive, it should reduce the intensity quite a bit

Will try this .. thanks.
that was gonna be helpful if the creator added another tactic to resolve this problem.

Keshk said: Will try this .. thanks.
that was gonna be helpful if the creator added another tactic to resolve this problem.

Its a problem with any tactic that has high intensity, I suppose it depends how you play the game. I use instant result so I can't make changes in game, but I often use match plans to reduce intensity when leading, even if Im 2 up after 5 minutes. If you're playing the game then you should be spot which players are tiring and make the necessary changes.

I don't think its the creators responsibility to be honest to provide multiple versions of a tactic to combat different scenarios, otherwise where will it end. Micro management is key on this game

BeRe said: thank you very much for responding :) now the last favour i want if you can is to show me players PI in every position.u can pm me if you dont want to ruin your thread

BeRe said: can anybody post TIs because i wanna try this tactic on fm 20 please?or pm me
Here. You can look from this.

Keshk said: Will try this .. thanks.

Dıd you make rotation for stay fresh? Players shouldn't be "red" at the end.

You need to use sub in every match.Especialy DW are spending more energie then any one.So use subs and rotate.You need to have 20 players fit to play all the time if you want to have results and to be consistent.Micro menangment is key in this game.Rotate in easy matches,keep players happy,loan more players then you can and you will have success!

Stan Seymour said: Dıd you make rotation for stay fresh? Players shouldn't be "red" at the end.

Yes dude, Am not letting my players be tired during any match.. their health never be less a half cause la liga has 5 subs.
i'm sure all my players were above 75% energy till 60mins .. and i was wining 3/1 but dunno what happened at the last 15mins .. ATM were passing into space behind wide backs then crossing it on 6 yard 100% goal conceded 3 goals by this way on the last mins

Keshk said: Yes dude, Am not letting my players be tired during any match.. their health never be less a half cause la liga has 5 subs.
i'm sure all my players were above 75% energy till 60mins .. and i was wining 3/1 but dunno what happened at the last 15mins .. ATM were passing into space behind wide backs then crossing it on 6 yard 100% goal conceded 3 goals by this way on the last mins

I dont know why!I didnt have that kind of problem in 80 games,only one game i conceded 3 goals,crazy match,can you upload your first 11
Something must be wrong there...
Your CD(s) is the most important player in defence,he must be tall,agressive and need to have good composure
Luis Felipe from Lazio is perfect example of CD(s)just look his stats for that role..

here you can see he is agressive,brave,tall,fast enough,he make my Inter team unbeatable for a 2 season,Focal point of my defence.
Especialy when teams try to brake your defence 90% of the passes came trought his area.This is why he is so important!

I play this game for a 12 years and I never enjoyed like this ever before.This tactic is brutal,but you need to watch the game and understand where your team struggle and where you need to improve your team.
Another tip is to have at least one brilliant set piece taker because on this version of FM set pieces are one of the most important thing in this game
This is why I choice to play this english guy as my CM even he is not that good,pure driblling and he is not fast enough but his corners are 20 and free kicks also(i gave him instruction just to take left corners because he is right foot)
Right corners are taking Gaya who have 17 corners(left foot) and he is briliant also

Actually i don't know what's going on down there with U19 team.

Keshk said: Actually i don't know what's going on down there with U19 team.
Ahahahahahahahahahha :D :D

Create an account or log in to leave a comment