Author
Uploaded Date
Downloads
Oct 23, 2021
Not Tested Yet

I wrote somewhere on this forum a few weeks ago that FM22 would definitely move away from FM21 Strikerless tactics the way FM did after the last FM Strikerless tactics were a success. I suggested we start with successful tactics from FM20. So my starting test was the best tactic from that year, the attached Apache tactic based on the TFF Cerber tactic. To test I started with 3 lower Division teams who were 33/1 with the bookies in Vanarama National, South and North. The sides were FC Halifax, Southport and Hungerford. All had media predictions of 16 to 20. I think this is a good starting point as all did well above expectations. Including a win in the Trophy to FC Halifax, and a League win to Southport.

All the sides finished top 6. I think this is a worthwhile kick off to FM22.

Currently using this tacitc. Doing great ! :D

I also think the throw ins lend themselves to FM19 throw in exploit but will test that later. Indeed some of the FM19 tactics might be the best for this release,

Tottenham, predicted 6th

Eric said: Tottenham, predicted 6th

So is this the best of what you have tested so far?

Mark said: So is this the best of what you have tested so far?

I test only for 38 matches so it's a very small sample to say anything for certain but definitely, this approach looks very promising

@Mark Try pull SS to CM(A) - Winger to AMR/L - WBR/L to DR/L. Results are pretty solid for me

Create an account or log in to leave a comment