Defending Indirect Free Kicks

by cptdoggo, Nov 13, 2021

I seem to have trouble conceding a lot from IFK's in my tactics, leading the goals conceded from IFK's almost every single season. Any tips on how to improve this? My teams usually concede 5-10 goals a season from indirect free kicks.

cptdoggo said: I seem to have trouble conceding a lot from IFK's in my tactics, leading the goals conceded from IFK's almost every single season. Any tips on how to improve this? My teams usually concede 5-10 goals a season from indirect free kicks.

Post your IFK setup

Btw, conceding 5-10 goals from IFK per season might be pretty OK for your team. I mean when I play with Liverpool then the team usually concede only about 30 goals in the league at the end of a season so conceding 5-10 from indirect free kicks would pretty high if you are Liverpool but with Crystal Palace I conceded about 60 goals at the end of the season and with them conceding 5-10 goals from indirect free kicks seems OK.

Markizio said: Post your IFK setup

Btw, conceding 5-10 goals from IFK per season might be pretty OK for your team. I mean when I play with Liverpool then the team usually concede only about 30 goals in the league at the end of a season so conceding 5-10 from indirect free kicks would pretty high if you are Liverpool but with Crystal Palace I conceded about 60 goals at the end of the season and with them conceding 5-10 goals from indirect free kicks seems OK.

Nah, it's with like 60 conceded, just seemed a little off as I was testing 3 teams and all 3 of them were at the top of conceded from IFK. Leeds, Watford and Norwich, even though they finished 5th, 6th and 13th respectively

Create an account or log in to leave a comment