Test #5
Date: 12.12.2021
Test #6
Date: 12.12.2021
Patch 22.1.1 ( N ) tests
click to show
Patch 22.1.1 tests
click to show

Just trying some new shapes to see if it works well. Orange is a 4-3-3 with three strikers and no wingers, with focus on scoring lots of goals.

Orange SS is the same as Orange, but with DLP moved to SS. Results are in this comment here. Since it's just a small variation with very similar results, @Zippo can leave it in the bottom of the priority list to be tested, or even ignore it. I uploaded it more to give options than to be tested.

Orange 2CM is a suggestion of MrGreen, moving both Vol to CM and SS to DLP. Results are here.

Light Orange SS is a tactic to save energy and avoid cards. It's worse than Orange SS, so it should only be used when you have a comfortable lead, like at least two or three goals.

Wow new formation!

Gratz for the score mate @ZaZ. GJ!

5.8 wow

Thanks! It still has lots of potential to improve, since I didn't try any optimization on that shape yet. Hopefully it can reach 6.0+, either by me or someone's else tweak.

well done ZaZ, its my favourite shape and you nailed it. Can't wait to try it out and you smashed the GF's record

Would you use winger as attackers right and left?

DJJENSEN said: Would you use winger as attackers right and left?

Would retrain them to the position you lack the most, be it WB, DM or ST.

zaz orange

Added a version with DLP moved to SS in case someone wanna try. Results don't seem to be too different for strong team, so it's an option if you have a good AM instead of a DM.

ZaZ said: Added a version with DLP moved to SS in case someone wanna try. Results don't seem to be too different for strong team, so it's an option if you have a good AM instead of a DM.

I had the same idea for my formation but obviously your instructions proved to be superior

https://fm-arena.com/tactic/1733-4-2-1-3-heavy-metal-domilition/

Metal said: I had the same idea for my formation but obviously your instructions proved to be superior

https://fm-arena.com/tactic/1733-4-2-1-3-heavy-metal-domilition/

True, it's very similar. I would start removing that Dribble Less if I were you. The new animation system seems to make dribbling even stronger than last year, I've seen players winning 1v1 with extreme ease.

ZaZ said: True, it's very similar. I would start removing that Dribble Less if I were you. The new animation system seems to make dribbling even stronger than last year, I've seen players winning 1v1 with extreme ease.

Very true though my idea was I wanted the midfield just to pump balls to the front three without dribbling but that seems counterproductive. But on't you notice the players dribble less in the highlights than compared with fm21?

I was in the middle of working on a tweak for my 4-3-3 but there is no need now, yours is the best one just battered City in CL and your corners are ridiculously op

Metal said: Very true though my idea was I wanted the midfield just to pump balls to the front three without dribbling but that seems counterproductive. But on't you notice the players dribble less in the highlights than compared with fm21?

I was in the middle of working on a tweak for my 4-3-3 but there is no need now, yours is the best one just battered City in CL and your corners are ridiculously op

I didn't pay attention if they dribble less often, but I would say they get disarmed way less than before (and dribbling was already strong in FM21). That's probably the reason why teams are leaking more goals.

Thanks for testing my tactic, feel free to tweak it as you wish!

Just been trying a similar formation in my second season as Werder. Do you use any player instructions?

Calvino said: Just been trying a similar formation in my second season as Werder. Do you use any player instructions?

Yes, there are player instructions to all positions, like dribble more often, shoot less, take more risks, mark tighter, tackle harder and run into channels.

First half ZaZ - Orange, second ZaZ - Orange SS

Grats, Zaz! First 6.0 tactic on this ME!

Gaksital said: Grats, Zaz! First 6.0 tactic on this ME!

Thanks! That's a lot of goals scored there!

Who's taking corners @ZaZ  ?

tom1972 said: Who's taking corners @ZaZ  ?

Best taker.

ZaZ said: Thanks! That's a lot of goals scored there!

Unbelievable work zaz your tactic is everything I wanted my tactic that I was working on to be.

It's ridiculous attacking, so dominating and endless goals no matter who the opposition.

It can't be bested or tweaked better imo, you done the best 433 which is my favourite formation. I was close to finding the formula with the shape but you nailed the instructions and set pieces

Here's some results

Now trying with a fresh Start for my Hertha BSC team. It`s a middleclass team (@FM, not irl kekw), will edit and show Screens etc. Thx alot for your engagement again@ZaZ :thup:

//EDIT
1st testmatch pre-season..sometimes i just hate the FM. :vomit:

Metal said: Unbelievable work zaz your tactic is everything I wanted my tactic that I was working on to be.

It's ridiculous attacking, so dominating and endless goals no matter who the opposition.

It can't be bested or tweaked better imo, you done the best 433 which is my favourite formation. I was close to finding the formula with the shape but you nailed the instructions and set pieces

Here's some results

Thanks! I think it still has space to improve a bit, and things can also change after next ME. I'm already pretty satisfied to reach 6+, though.

Nebuuuu said: Now trying with a fresh Start for my Hertha BSC team. It`s a middleclass team (@FM, not irl kekw), will edit and show Screens etc. Thx alot for your engagement again@ZaZ :thup:

//EDIT
1st testmatch pre-season..sometimes i just hate the FM. :vomit:

From what I've played with this tactic, when you lose, you really want to kick the ass of your blind players.

Wow so no wingers ,no midfield to speak of, just go full offense and hope you KO the opponent before they score of their 0,1 xG per match...

Gz zaz , well done

edit : whats up next ? 5 at the back , one volante and 2 WCB for even more players upfront ?

I don't know what the problem is. Maybe my players are too weak

have you tried IWB -> WB
to help cross ball from wing?

Is it really the number one? Ive lost first two games at home using this tactic..

Another loss away...first three games 2 loss and 1 draw

RalfRangnick said: I don't know what the problem is. Maybe my players are too weak

You are using a different tactic. If your team doesn't have much stamina (usually common in weaker teams), consider lowering tempo by one tick, as well as pressing intensity.

dakka said: have you tried IWB -> WB
to help cross ball from wing?

Not with this formation, but it's in the pipeline to be tested.

Tejash said: Is it really the number one? Ive lost first two games at home using this tactic..

It's hard to know the reason without more info. If your team is underdog in the league, consider lowering tempo by one tick, as well as pressing intensity. That might help a bit if your players don't have much stamina.

Also, there are dozens of reasons that could cause a team to lose. You might even have lost it with any other tactic. Can you provide more info, please? Also, make sure to check https://fm-arena.com/thread/1076-my-tactic-doesn-t-work-help-me-please/.

Create an account or log in to leave a comment