very good.

Tejash said: Are there any OI's or any special instructions for the players for the foot, set pieces, etc? For Orange 2 CM

No OI, same foot as side for all positions, set pieces and instructions are in the tactic (same as Blue 3.0 from FM21).

ZaZ said: No OI, same foot as side for all positions, set pieces and instructions are in the tactic (same as Blue 3.0 from FM21).

Thanks a ton as always buddy @ZaZ

Btw just to update you, killing it with your tactic won first 3 games against Blues, Reds & the Devils 3 back to back games so definitely this tactic is working on the new patch.

Tejash said: Btw just to update you, killing it with your tactic won first 3 games against Blues, Reds & the Devils 3 back to back games so definitely this tactic is working on the new patch.

Nice! Thanks for the update! I'll go back to this tactic in a while to see how it can be improved. I'm first collecting some data so I have good reference.

Thanks for your tactics!

I hope tactics don't evolve to 4-6-0 again.

Thanks for your tactics!
Are there any tips for the transfer market, individual Training & team training for these tactics?

Btw after the update, the performance of the tactic seems to decrease somehow

the new patch is awful, no it's actually shit

can't believe SI ruined the game

showmake said: Thanks for your tactics!
Are there any tips for the transfer market, individual Training & team training for these tactics?

Btw after the update, the performance of the tactic seems to decrease somehow

Tactic got worse with new patch, but Orange 2CM is still good. For transfer market, get players with high pace and acceleration. For individual training, focus on quickness, and for team training, focus on teamwork, attacking movements, defensive positioning, with some quickness and match practice.

ZaZ said: Tactic got worse with new patch, but Orange 2CM is still good. For transfer market, get players with high pace and acceleration. For individual training, focus on quickness, and for team training, focus on teamwork, attacking movements, defensive positioning, with some quickness and match practice.

Bloody hell you're right Orange 2CM is a beast. All of the tactics I used before don't work but this one looks like a keeper

@ZaZ  what do you suggest for additional focus for GK?

Tejash said: @ZaZ  what do you suggest for additional focus for GK?

I train reflexes.

ZaZ said: I train reflexes.

So that would be reactions no?

Metal said: Bloody hell you're right Orange 2CM is a beast. All of the tactics I used before don't work but this one looks like a keeper

Weird that it only socres a 4.9 in the tactic test table..

can someone tell if orange ss will be update? this was the best tactic so far this year

meiras80 said: can someone tell if orange ss will be update? this was the best tactic so far this year

I'll do some experiments and see if it can be improved in this patch.

thanks

@ZaZ will you be updating this one for the new patch?

nijak05 said: @ZaZ will you be updating this one for the new patch?

Maybe. I'm currently improving set pieces, then I'll go back to formations. It's just that there are too many different variables to test for set pieces, and most of them have an impact hard to measure.

But does this tactic still work for the new patch?

@ZaZ will you be updating the ss version of this tactic for this this patch?

nijak05 said: @ZaZ will you be updating the ss version of this tactic for this this patch?

For next patch.

Create an account or log in to leave a comment