ZaZ - Blue

by ZaZ, Nov 21, 2021

nijak05 said: @ZaZ  i already have 2 other tactics but started using blue dm so could you tell me what changes to when I want to ease of the intensity and just keep the lead (ie maybe the changes you made for the light and solid blue tac)

Check Light Blue and Solid Blue. There is a short description of them at the first post. You can apply the changes without training the tactic.

Hey @ZaZ ,

What individual player training do you use when players are Natural at their position, sake of argument ML & MR, IWB and RPM

TIA
Jates

Jates12 said: Hey @ZaZ ,

What individual player training do you use when players are Natural at their position, sake of argument ML & MR, IWB and RPM

TIA
Jates

Quickness, training their roles.

going strong so far

Hey @ZaZ,

great tactic!

I have a Question with your Traning schedule i get so many injuries. with your preseason traning i get alot more. what can i do?

Archadis said: Hey @ZaZ,

great tactic!

I have a Question with your Traning schedule i get so many injuries. with your preseason traning i get alot more. what can i do?

After matches, sort players by condition and rest the tired players (right click, training, rest).

you do this only with your heavy preseason training or every game day in the season? how many days you let the guys rest then 1 day?

Archadis said: you do this only with your heavy preseason training or every game day in the season? how many days you let the guys rest then 1 day?

I do it during pre-season and every time I feel they won't have time to recover before next match. The time to rest is usually one or two days, depending on how close the next match is.

Just made a tweak of this tactic with the IWB's pushed further forward, it scored less than the original and conceded more but got 1 more point in my test league.

ZaZ - Blue DM - (Attacking IWB's Tweak).fmf
Downloaded : 6 times
Uploaded : 7 hours, 1 min ago

WALTON1981 said: Just made a tweak of this tactic with the IWB's pushed further forward, it scored less than the original and conceded more but got 1 more point in my test league.

Difference doesn't seem to be statistically relevant.

WALTON1981 said: Just made a tweak of this tactic with the IWB's pushed further forward, it scored less than the original and conceded more but got 1 more point in my test league.

@WALTON1981, if you want we can test it but you need to create a new thread for it.

I just want to add that FM is random as hell.

Just look at the result of Test #2 - https://fm-arena.com/tactic/2546-reaper-41212-ultimate/

"Team A" and "Team B" were using the same tactic and had the same players but "Team A" got 139 points and "Team B" got only 83 points.

We found you start getting more or less accurate results ( 5%-7% Accuracy ) only when you test about 912 matches and if you want about 2.5% Accuracy then you need to test about 1,824 matches. Anything less than that is a very approximate estimate.

Create an account or log in to leave a comment