I'm currently testing this version. I would really appreciate if anyone could test it and give me feedback. It seems better than Blue DM for my test league.

ZaZ - Blue DLP AM.fmf
Downloaded : 640 times
Uploaded : Dec 14, 2021

Looks pretty promising mate

Pretty good in my test.

Im not going to say i was waiting for an update for Blue before i played my save again...but its true.

thanks i'll play a few games before work and see how i get on.

okay quick edit, these are the games ive played before work as you can see there has been a good uptake so far, thanks Zaz :goofy:

Absolutely winning everything with your new tactic @ZaZ and definitely its better and should be the number one in the table without a iota of doubt. TEST SATISFACTORY!!!

ZaZ said: I'm currently testing this version. I would really appreciate if anyone could test it and give me feedback. It seems better than Blue DM for my test league.

DLP is doing great in this tactic

Thanks everyone for testing! I will do some last tests and should upload it today or tomorrow.

Running test as we speak I will post when its done

We are waiting Zaz

Great results as expected

ta2199 said: DLP is doing great in this tactic

DLP always was op role

ZaZ said: Thanks everyone for testing! I will do some last tests and should upload it today or tomorrow.

DLP score is not under 7.0 anymore, which is great.
I think the new database is working great. With Blue DM-AM we can easily win against MC and Liverpool.

RPM and DLP play very differently. The former roams around and is often seen close to the area, while the later usually holds position so you are always covered and always have an option for passing. They can both work well, like we had Afterlife and Blue in FM21.

to follow!! ;)

@ZaZ, what is the difference between this tactic and ZaZ - Blue DM ? https://fm-arena.com/tactic/1889-zaz-blue-dm/

Chewbacca said: @ZaZ, what is the difference between this tactic and ZaZ - Blue DM ? https://fm-arena.com/tactic/1889-zaz-blue-dm/

Basically, DLP instead of RPM, but I wanted to create a thread with more information to prepare for next patches. It might not be tested for 22.2, but it could get a test on 22.3 instead of Blue DM. In my tests, this one is better.

ZaZ said: Basically, DLP instead of RPM, but I wanted to create a thread with more information to prepare for next patches. It might not be tested for 22.2, but it could get a test on 22.3 instead of Blue DM. In my tests, this one is better.

If DLP instead of RPM is the only difference then there's no point in testing it because the RNG is bigger than that change even after 6 runs.

Zippo said: If DLP instead of RPM is the only difference then there's no point in testing it because the RNG is bigger than that change even after 6 runs.

Do this instead of RPM on next patch, please.

Amazing post all round though dude!!

ZaZ said: Do this instead of RPM on next patch, please.

Sure, on the next patch we'll test it instead of the RPM version.

Btw, we've gathered enough data to conclude that some other changes like Wingers(S) -> Defensive Wingers(S) or Box To Box (S) -> Central Midfielders (S) make a smaller difference than the RNG even after 6 runs ( 912 matches ).

Even the difference between Vol(A) and RMP(S) is hardly can be caught on 6 runs ( 912 matches ).

Zippo said: Sure, on the next patch we'll test it instead of the RPM version.

Btw, we've gathered enough data to conclude that some other changes like Wingers(S) -> Defensive Wingers(S) or Box To Box (S) -> Central Midfielders (S) make a smaller difference than the RNG even after 6 runs ( 912 matches ).

Even the difference between Vol(A) and RMP(S) is hardly can be caught on 6 runs ( 912 matches ).

Thanks for the info! It would be nice if you guys could make a thread to share those info based on data.

Main reason for me to create this was to have a hub of information with the frequently asked questions, specially because of console players asking me to show screenshots of set pieces and instructions. I could technicaly have done that in the old thread, but now it's too late. =)

Hi ZaZ. Using this tactic for the past 3 ingame seasons now, works wonders with an average team in the league.

I have 2 questions:
1. My strikers seem to score a very low amount of goals, 16 goals in 40 games seems a bit low. They aren't the best strikers I could have however and I was wondering if there is any particular attribute you look for in a striker to be successful.
2. I see you covered the training schedules for 1,2 MPW and preseason. My question is, for example if you have 2 away games in a week you lose the Defensive Shape training for that week because travel is placed instead of it. Is that ok? And another thing is how would you structure the schedule for a week in which the matches are Wed - Sun or Thu - Sat or any of that variation. I have these 2 schedules that tackle this particular question, would you consider this approach ok for this point?

I have also removed the Tackle Harder instruction from most of the roles because I was getting too many yellow cards. I have seen a decrease in yellow cards received by about 30% over the past 2 seasons and the results have not decreased whatsoever.

FMAddict said: Hi ZaZ. Using this tactic for the past 3 ingame seasons now, works wonders with an average team in the league.

I have 2 questions:
1. My strikers seem to score a very low amount of goals, 16 goals in 40 games seems a bit low. They aren't the best strikers I could have however and I was wondering if there is any particular attribute you look for in a striker to be successful.
2. I see you covered the training schedules for 1,2 MPW and preseason. My question is, for example if you have 2 away games in a week you lose the Defensive Shape training for that week because travel is placed instead of it. Is that ok? And another thing is how would you structure the schedule for a week in which the matches are Wed - Sun or Thu - Sat or any of that variation. I have these 2 schedules that tackle this particular question, would you consider this approach ok for this point?

I have also removed the Tackle Harder instruction from most of the roles because I was getting too many yellow cards. I have seen a decrease in yellow cards received by about 30% over the past 2 seasons and the results have not decreased whatsoever.

1. In this tactic, goals are evenly distributed between the three strikers (counting the shadow strikers). 20 goals for each is pretty normal. It's not like other tactics that have a single striker scoring most goals, so you will probably not win the golden boot.

2. I will check into that, but if you have travel before the game, just remove team bonding for the week, or quickness training if you want to save more energy.

About your variation, you only need one teamwork, defensive positioning and attacking movement before each match. In you wed-sun training, you are doing two teamworks in a row, but their match bonus don't stack (as far as I know). You can remove teamwork from thursday and add quickness or match practice instead (or another recovery if your players are too tired).

Thanks zaz

Media prediction 12

Thank you for testing, @irapbot!

@ZaZ, what is Light version?

Milakus said: @ZaZ, what is Light version?

From OP: Light Blue 3.0 is a tactic to save energy and avoid bookings. It's supposed to be used when you have a comfortable lead, like at least two goals of advantage. It has worse performance than Blue 3.0, but it can save enough energy for you to dominate again with Blue 3.0 in case your advantage is reduced. It will also make your condition better for the whole season.

I'm going to test this tactic later in the morning, looks promising :)

Create an account or log in to leave a comment