@ZaZ  is our leader and we shall follow him :D starting a new test today will update....

Tejash said: @ZaZ  is our leader and we shall follow him :D starting a new test today will update....

Gonna start a FM cult.

@ZaZ is there a version to close out games? like when u feel u gonna concede soon and need to defend with your life

BiTeL33T said: @ZaZ is there a version to close out games? like when u feel u gonna concede soon and need to defend with your life

I have yet to find a variation that is solid in the back.

ZaZ said: Gonna start a FM cult.

count me in....how do I insert the training schedules you mentioned? Can you help

Newcastle 2nd season

Tejash said: count me in....how do I insert the training schedules you mentioned? Can you help

Training, calendar, then you can set it to any week. After that, press copy button, then past to all other weeks manually. Sorry, FM training system sucks.

just me said: Newcastle 2nd season

Thanks for testing! Hope you get some trophies there!

@ZaZ For the 1000x time, thank you for everything you do. How is your current view on this ME? Do you feel its 'breakable' ? Or is this probably the best we are going to get?

I completed 3 runs on a testing database, which is more or less the one used on FMBase with two team, one CA165 and the other CA140.
I used FMRTE editor to freeze all staff members and players.

Here's the result, 80 games each run

DoubleR said: @ZaZ For the 1000x time, thank you for everything you do. How is your current view on this ME? Do you feel its 'breakable' ? Or is this probably the best we are going to get?

Thanks! I think the current ME is a bit leaky in the defense. Unless you play PSG, Liverpool or another top team, it's extremely hard to end the season with less than 40 goals conceded. That leakiness makes any tactic more inconsistent, and consistency is all you need to make the game "breakable". I have lost count of the number of matches I dominated completely, then the opponent got a late equalizer with a powerful shot from just outside the area.

I still think we can improve a bit in this patch, but tactics will hardly get as dominant as in FM21. Just remember that 5.4 in this testing base is way more than 5.4 in FM21 table, because opponents are stronger.

Mornon said: I completed 3 runs on a testing database, which is more or less the one used on FMBase with two team, one CA165 and the other CA140.
I used FMRTE editor to freeze all staff members and players.

Here's the result, 80 games each run

Thank you for testing! That would make 314 points, which seems pretty good considering we can't reach the same win rate of last version. For reference, Blue and Phoenix scored less than that when tested in FM-Base last year.

@ZaZ Thanks for all the hard work you do... I have a couple of quick recruitment questions if you could help...

My shadow striker (Dele Alli) is struggling to make an impact, what attributes are key here?

Also for the wide midfielders do I go for a pure winger type (pace & dribbling but cant do much else) or a more rounded player (obvs still pretty quick)?

Pip said: @ZaZ Thanks for all the hard work you do... I have a couple of quick recruitment questions if you could help...

My shadow striker (Dele Alli) is struggling to make an impact, what attributes are key here?

Also for the wide midfielders do I go for a pure winger type (pace & dribbling but cant do much else) or a more rounded player (obvs still pretty quick)?

Check the section "Important Attributes" in the first post, as well as "Role Ability".

@ZaZ once again thank u for your great efford...

is this one works well with ME 22.3 ?

Django said: @ZaZ once again thank u for your great efford...

is this one works well with ME 22.3 ?

It does.

Where have you uploaded your training schedules? :-)

TobyTriceps said: Where have you uploaded your training schedules? :-)

First post, "Training". There is no file to download, just open the pictures and create a new schedule, adjusting to your match days.

Hi @ZaZ ,

Do you think an efficient 3-4-3 would be possible for this patch?

MisterCMS said: Hi @ZaZ ,

Do you think an efficient 3-4-3 would be possible for this patch?

Efficient, yes. Optimal, no. I think the best three defender version of any tactic will be around 0.2 or 0.3 behind the two defender version in the table. That's just a guess based on my results.

ZaZ said: Efficient, yes. Optimal, no. I think the best three defender version of any tactic will be around 0.2 or 0.3 behind the two defender version in the table. That's just a guess based on my results.

I understand. Will you release a 3-4-3 tactic for this ME?

MisterCMS said: I understand. Will you release a 3-4-3 tactic for this ME?

Maybe, but now I'm taking a bit of time playing the game. That means I am testing way less often.

One question regarding individual training. Do we train in the roles they play?

DJJENSEN said: One question regarding individual training. Do we train in the roles they play?

Yes.

zaz blue is the best tactic ive used on this patch tested zaz blue 3.0 holidayed full season finished 6 with newcastle no signings which was awesome then started a save exact same but watched the games playing like a total different tactic  20 games in 15th in table good work thou mate might go back to fm21 with your strikerless

This Amazing

kalbaros said: This Amazing

Gratz!

Tried to organize better here with frequently asked questions. Next patch I want to move the DLP version here (even if not tested) just to keep everything in one place.

ZaZ said: Tried to organize better here with frequently asked questions. Next patch I want to move the DLP version here (even if not tested) just to keep everything in one place.

If you want I can merge the threads for you.

Zippo said: If you want I can merge the threads for you.

I suppose that would be better. Thanks!

This tactic is so fun to watch. well done zaz

ZaZ said: I suppose that would be better. Thanks!

Done.

But unfortunately, it looks like some attachments have been removed from the OP. :(

Create an account or log in to leave a comment