And if You looking for CM and he has all this atributes high but laks Vision, Decision and Passing You still buy such player or player who is high with atributes above but laks speed Acceleration and stamina? Do You know what i mean? Are this atributes so overpowered they more important than obvious CM atributes?

fm arena user said: And if You looking for CM and he has all this atributes high but laks Vision, Decision and Passing You still buy such player or player who is high with atributes above but laks speed Acceleration and stamina? Do You know what i mean? Are this atributes so overpowered they more important than obvious CM atributes?

I always go for the faster ones. However, my opinion matters very little when we have two tables that tested players attributes, which are definitely a better input than my personal feeling.

ZaZ said: I always go for the faster ones. However, my opinion matters very little when we have two tables that tested players attributes, which are definitely a better input than my personal feeling.

Just wonder if anyone done filters based on this tables?

And thanks for Your answers;)

fm arena user said: Just wonder if anyone done filters based on this tables?

https://fm-arena.com/thread/1949-fm22-positional-filters-what-are-the-best-attributes-for-each-position/page-2/#comment-11020

About the main attributes are speed and acceleration still the main ones for all positions like the blue fm 21?

Tavares82 said: About the main attributes are speed and acceleration still the main ones for all positions like the blue fm 21?

https://fm-arena.com/thread/1831-zaz-blue/page-8/#comment-11016

Tavares82 said: About the main attributes are speed and acceleration still the main ones for all positions like the blue fm 21?

Check "Attributes Importance" in the first post.

Hi @ZaZ ,

Could you do a 3-4-3 based on ZaZ Blue DM for the current patch? I'll be very grateful. :)

Hi Zaz, i have another question in terms of team building, which of those to Center Backs Would You buy?

CD 1

Marking 15
Tackling 15
Heading 15
Jumping 15
Speed 11
Acc 11
Dribling 11
Anticipation 11

CD 2
Marking 11
Tackling 11
Heading 11
Jumping 11
Speed 15
Acc 15
Dribling 15
Antycypation 15

fm arena user said: Hi Zaz, i have another question in terms of team building, which of those to Center Backs Would You buy?

CD 1

Marking 15
Tackling 15
Heading 15
Jumping 15
Speed 11
Acc 11
Dribling 11
Anticipation 11

CD 2
Marking 11
Tackling 11
Heading 11
Jumping 11
Speed 15
Acc 15
Dribling 15
Antycypation 15

CD 2 without thinking twice.

Hey @ZaZ , have you further tested Wingers instead of DW? Is the change worth it?

fm arena user said: Hi Zaz, i have another question in terms of team building, which of those to Center Backs Would You buy?

CD 1

Marking 15
Tackling 15
Heading 15
Jumping 15
Speed 11
Acc 11
Dribling 11
Anticipation 11

CD 2
Marking 11
Tackling 11
Heading 11
Jumping 11
Speed 15
Acc 15
Dribling 15
Antycypation 15

You can safely ignore Dribbling attribute for Central Defenders.

FMAddict said: Hey @ZaZ , have you further tested Wingers instead of DW? Is the change worth it?

I tested all roles in all duties instead of DW, including Carillero and Mezzala, and DW was still on top. W-Su was very similar, but goal difference was smaller, so I decided to keep DW instead.

ZaZ said: CD 2 without thinking twice.

Thanks

ZaZ said: CD 2 without thinking twice.

Is pace and acceleration that much OP to any other attributes in fm22 then because in real world which ain't fm you would pick CD1 over cd2, cheers zaz

Joe said: Is pace and acceleration that much OP to any other attributes in fm22 then because in real world which ain't fm you would pick CD1 over cd2, cheers zaz

I have seen two different people testing player attributes, one was FM-Arena and the other was from a chinese forum. In both cases, pace and acceleration were the most important attributes. I just base my decisions in the data available.

ZaZ said: I have seen two different people testing player attributes, one was FM-Arena and the other was from a chinese forum. In both cases, pace and acceleration were the most important attributes. I just base my decisions in the data available.

Yeah that's perfect ZAZ,i wasn't trying to say you were wrong mate, i just wanted a better understanding of why you picked the cd2 with better pace/acc than cd1 with better tackling/marking.

Thanks for your hard work

CD 1

Marking 15
Tackling 15
Heading 15
Jumping 15
Speed 11
Acc 11
Dribling 11
Anticipation 11

CD 2
Marking 11
Tackling 11
Heading 11
Jumping 11
Speed 15
Acc 15
Dribling 15
Antycypation 15

I agree with @ZaZ that Acc and Pace are most important attributes for DC and especially in lower leagues. The stats you gave don't look like lower league though. The chinese site had the following as the most important stats ie over 50 rating:

I think my answer would depend on some of these other stats as I dont think the margin is big based on the ones you have provided.

So Zaz Blue Dm is the best tactics now? With the Me 22.3?

DeclanRice said: So Zaz Blue Dm is the best tactics now? With the Me 22.3?

Looking only at the table, yes, but keep in mind that there is a margin of error and any tactic with score 5.0+ could very well be the best.

Straight up from the National league predicted 11th in league 2, Tevez my only (useless) signing and never changed tactic.

x360wizard said: Straight up from the National league predicted 11th in league 2, Tevez my only (useless) signing and never changed tactic.

Gratz! Good job there!

I wonder has anybody created genie scout search filters from the Chinese ai results and then if so what the dream ZaZ Blue 3.0 DM XI is based on Tactical Ability

Also using the genie scout filters of FM-Arenas testing of most important attributes what the best xi would be

First,thank you for creating this tactic..getting straight promotion for Sunderland in 3 seasons back to the PL

But when the first season in PL, i kinda notice that the backline is leaky especially at Away/Big Game..its kinda given because of the quality difference with Championship. I'm working at buying better player but do you have any suggestion for changes in Away games like changing the mentality to Cautious or different TI or PI?

Thank you again and sorry if my english is bad :thup:

Kuzano said: First,thank you for creating this tactic..getting straight promotion for Sunderland in 3 seasons back to the PL

But when the first season in PL, i kinda notice that the backline is leaky especially at Away/Big Game..its kinda given because of the quality difference with Championship. I'm working at buying better player but do you have any suggestion for changes in Away games like changing the mentality to Cautious or different TI or PI?

Thank you again and sorry if my english is bad :thup:

The gap between PL and Championship is brutal, too much money difference. Your goal should be to survive a whole season to build a better squad, which should be doable with this tactic. If you want better defense for away games, I would recommend you try Positive Tiki Taka, since it's the tactic with best defense (in FM-Arena table) and score above 5.0.

ZaZ said: The gap between PL and Championship is brutal, too much money difference. Your goal should be to survive a whole season to build a better squad, which should be doable with this tactic. If you want better defense for away games, I would recommend you try Positive Tiki Taka, since it's the tactic with best defense (in FM-Arena table) and score above 5.0.

Thanks you for your advice :thup:

second season is over, thanks zaz
we won the fa cup and the CL final
lol even my GK made 3 assists

just me said: second season is over, thanks zaz
we won the fa cup and the CL final
lol even my GK made 3 assists

New GK exploit!

Gratz for the season and thanks for testing!

Hi @ZaZ , hope you're well.

I'm playing fm22 on xbox X. Season 27/28 with toon. ME 22.3.

Was using atactic from sigames forum,  Paris 4231,  which was doing reasonably with my strong PL Newcastle team. Some reason last season started getting more frequent hammerings away from home. 5 nil to Roma in CL knockout stages, 5 nil to Liverpool, 4 nil to Chelsea. COupled in with crap losses at home/away to very average PL sides. Was clocking maybe from season before that that I always seemed to lose away to big sides - and get hammered too often as well for some reason, despite having team full of good, leading and world class  players. Was getting better results with so called less players previously (won only title 2 or 3 years back with same 4231 paris tactic). Also seemed increase in losses to random teams, dropping points at home etc Suddenly was starting to lose faith in what kind of performance my previously dominant team would turn out. Yes we'd lose odd game to average/lower pl sides away and top teams, but generally we'd get the result you'd expect. Managed to stumble over the line in 2nd, way behind liverpool. This was despite team/squad getting stronger on paper every season.

This season started with 4 wins 4 losses in PL. Including home defeats to Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea. Away defeat to City. I then nearly lost at home to Brighton, but they missed last minute 1 on 1. Not sure what was happening, key highlights were more sparse and a lot of our goals were now coming from Fofana heading in corners. I signed Donaruma, Livermento and Moriba in the summer to add to our quality and we were seemingly goign backwards. I was suddenly 9th in league, -E end of october month summary, listed as very insecure.

So after googling for new tactics, found this forum and decided to go with your Blue RPM tactic. Downloaded to my pc demo fm22 and manually copied all instructions into my xbox save.

Since then I have won 11 on the bounce, socring over 30 goals and only conceding 5.. Up to 2nd and closing in on the ever dominant liverpool side (led by mbappe, haaland and salah).

Key highlights are noticeably better to watch. Carving sides open, scoring range of goals.opponents xg rarely over 0.5!

Also, appreciate the attribute table. Real eye opener around pace, so I've structured my team accordinglym and focusing on raising that in training. Thought the whole pace thing was more applicable to games like Fifa...

Anecdotal I know, but playing same formation - 4231, I seemed much more effective a couple of seasons back compared to the run up to changing to your formation, creating better chances with players who were rated lesser on paper opverall, but were lightening fast - thinking of wingers I let go after bringing in better players, but were more technical wingers rather than the previous more direct, flying wingers.  For example, Sinisterra, Kluivert etc were very effective, but sold them after Foden joined, thinking his class would take me to the next level... Now playing with some top young regens and some other quick fringe players (1 is 20 yr old italian, 17 pace/accelation left wing/mid wonderkid, was 2.5 or 3 star at beginning of season,something like 5th best left mid, now 4 star worth 106 mill, rated by assistant as best left mid, better than foden, harvey elliott, cheuweze etc. In your new tactic he is something like 7.5 rating, 10 apps, 7 goals and similar assists)! a. I also rotate almost whole starting 11 each game - use 2nd 11 for cup games, my very easy CL group and easy ion paper PL games. Working well.Exciting time a the Toon...

Anyway, went on longer than expected. Thanks for saving my job mate, happy to provide further (more concise) updates down the line :)

Create an account or log in to leave a comment