PLD
Matches
Patch 22.2.0 tests
click to hide
Test #1
Date: 15.12.2021
Test #2
Date: 15.12.2021

After some testing and deliberation on how to approach the 22.2.0 match engine, I've arrived at some changes to the Arrowhead.

Methodology
===========
Same methodology as before.  Twice through the 10 team testing league co-designed by Dino.  144 matches, no discarded tests.

Changelog (to the best of my memory)
=========
-very attacking to attacking
-switched to Wide Midfielders
-shorter passing
-ticked down tempo
-switched to regroup from counterpressing
-much higher line of engagement from higher
-ticked down trigger press to 'more often' 

Results
=======

These results are nearly identical which is WILD over two 72 match tests.  Not sure how it will perform in the FM-Arena database, but regardless of how it performs, it has been playing very well for me against the AI and in a PvP competition.

Screenshots
===========

I forgot to add that if anyone else has any tests of the Arrowhead 3.0, I'd love to see them.  Also, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.  I just want to improve it as much as I can!

After playing more games with other tactics and some more Arrowhead matches, the Wide Midfielders are excellent and I recommend them in other tactics as well.

I'm also curious if anyone has had a chance to try out regroup in any of their tactics.  I think it might be strong in the single striker tactics, but I am curious if people feel the same.

The best tactic I've tried on fm22, congratulations to the creator

The best tactic I've tried on fm22, congratulations to the creator

MartinV56 said: The best tactic I've tried on fm22, congratulations to the creator

Which patch? 22.0?

22.4.1, Team Newcastle tactic work perfect for me,thanks

Create an account or log in to leave a comment