by Geek, Dec 20, 2021
Tactic Source Tests Info. Points Release date Downloads
Positive Tiki Taka - Shadow Striker Tweak
Author: Geek
Local Tests Info.
Patch 22.2.0
Dec 20, 2021 6,182
Download

This tactic is a tweak of Positive Tiki Taka ( IWBs + RPM Tweak ) by @David.

All credit should go to @cptdoggo for the original tactic - https://fm-arena.com/tactic/2025-positive-tiki-taka/ and @David for his tweak - https://fm-arena.com/tactic/2249-positive-tiki-taka-iwbs-rpm-tweak/

The only tweak I did is changing the right Central Midfielder to Shadow Striker.

This small tweak does wonders for me:

Man Utd

Liverpool

Nice, I love it, it is basically a 4-2-3-1 in this shape for whoever wants to use that specific formation, as it's one of the most popular. I would experiment with moving the F9 on the striker left position and the RPM in the defensive mid right position to balance out the assymetry a little.

Overall great tweak, I feel like this shape opens up for more future ideas of different fomations that work well than 4-1-2-3

With a top club this tactic works great.

I won everything with FC Bayern.

116 scored and 16 conceded in the league.

Defeated Liverpool in CL final 0 - 5

The tactic fits perfectly for Napoli.

It plays really attractive football.

Thanks.

Full season 3d match. Amazing tactic.

-in the tiki-taka tactic- can you arrange the corners, throw-ins and free kick organizations in Turkish and send them to me? (what football positions do you use to organizations?)
THNX FOR UR HELP :)

manwithvespa said: -in the tiki-taka tactic- can you arrange the corners, throw-ins and free kick organizations in Turkish and send them to me? (what football positions do you use to organizations?)
THNX FOR UR HELP :)

Spanish La Liga

A. Bilbao, media prediction 8th

It works like a charm.

I won French League 1 over PSG with Olympique de Marseille

Create an account or log in to leave a comment