Martin Snoop 433

by Martin, Jan 21, 2022
Tactic Source Tests Info. Points Release date Downloads
Martin Snoop 433
Author: Martin
Local Tests Info.
57
Patch 22.4.1
61
Patch 22.2.0
Jan 21, 2022 3,739
Download

A very good 433 modified from Snoop https://fm-arena.com/tactic/2454-zaz-blue-dm-double-tweaked

1

Could you post team and player instruction for Xbox player please?

0

Top goalscorer position, AF? looks pretty solid for me and not boring (short passes).

0

Lewis Stewart said: Who is scoring most of the goals in this, AF? looks pretty solid for me and not boring (short passes).

obviously, AF is the top scorer in this tactic

2

Interesting. Very solid defensively (similar to what I usually use), but attacking potential is insane. Just hit xG 5,20 which was not something I would see with my tactic. Also - I like that it's 433 DM. Will IF work instead of wingers?

0

First in mid season using this tactic

0

Im new to these tactics how would changing the wingers to a iw or an IF affect a tactic like this, would it have a major impact, is it better to play natural if as w to keep the tactic the same or better to play the player out of position to keep tactic

0

mushy366 said: Im new to these tactics how would changing the wingers to a iw or an IF affect a tactic like this, would it have a major impact, is it better to play natural if as w to keep the tactic the same or better to play the player out of position to keep tactic

Why do you want to change the wingers to IW or IF?

0

Tsubasa said: Why do you want to change the wingers to IW or IF?

To be fair to @mushy366 I can see his point, a lot of teams have right footed left wingers and left footed right wingers. I would probably say changing the left winger to an IW or IF may work as the Mez on attack duty will cover the space left by them but I would try and buy a right footed winger for the other side

0

CBP87 said: To be fair to @mushy366 I can see his point, a lot of teams have right footed left wingers and left footed right wingers. I would probably say changing the left winger to an IW or IF may work as the Mez on attack duty will cover the space left by them but I would try and buy a right footed winger for the other side

it was tested and it seems the preferred footed doesn't really matter

https://fm-arena.com/find-comment/11669/

https://fm-arena.com/find-comment/11671/

0

Tsubasa said: it was tested and it seems the preferred footed doesn't really matter

https://fm-arena.com/find-comment/11669/

https://fm-arena.com/find-comment/11671/


Ah didn't see that but surely it would make a difference because if you're playing a left footer on the right wing then they will be cutting back to their strongest foot and the same with the other side so essentially playing an inverted winger

0

CBP87 said: Ah didn't see that but surely it would make a difference because if you're playing a left footer on the right wing then they will be cutting back to their strongest foot and the same with the other side so essentially playing an inverted winger

Once more, I also thought it would make a difference but the test has proved it really doesn't make any significant difference so you can play a right footed player as the left winger and a left footed player as the right winger without change the roles.

0

Guys would anyone be so kind as to post individual player instructions for Xbox users? Thanks in advance.

0

Hazyjane said: Guys would anyone be so kind as to post individual player instructions for Xbox users? Thanks in advance.

0

Chewbacca said:

Thanks so much 👍

0

I think this tactic suits lower league teams. I was using ZaZ tactics with Brighton but it wasn't working, switched to Snoop, and I got Euro Cup qualification, next season 3rd on the table and just won the Carabao Cup. I document it on youtube sometimes:

0

Using this on my current save but using Zaz blue set pieces alongside. Can confirm this tactic is still great on the lastest patch. I highly reccommend to anyone to at least give this a try.

0
Create an account or log in to leave a comment