Special edition 451 By Öztürk

by Ozturk58, May 17, 2020

Hello friends, I'm here with custom made 4-5-1. With this tactic, I became the champion with locomotive moscow by collecting 70 points in the Russian league in the 2019-2020 season, making a big difference to my nearest opponent. As you can see in the photos, I completed the league by eating very few goals. I also show Turkish team Besiktas I am taking 5 wins in 5 games with the biggest candidate for the league championship in Turkey. I achieved great success in my custom-made 4-5-1 tactic that I used not only with these two teams but with many other teams.

PHILOSOPHY OF TACTICAL

We play with a positive football style that makes organized attacks with the ball that pleases the eye with my tactics. Our expectations are trying to feed our secret forward and creative forward by overlapping right and left. Our wing strikers fold inwards and look for goals around the penalty area, and open the way for wingbacks.
Our defensive playmaker serves the ball to the opponent half court in the midfield defiance balls. In the opponent's half, our offensive playmaker controls the game. Our defensive playmaker gets the chance to play by getting rid of the presses made by the opponents' strikers with the instruction to play in the wide area. One of our stoppers acts as a setter stopper and he establishes the first contact with the goalkeeper. On the other hand, we try to be effective in standing ball organizations and try to use long crowns and strong corners.
For this reason, I would like to share this tactic, which is perfect for putting an embargo on the league to achieve championships with big teams.
I am sure that you will feel to the end that it is different from the 4-5-1 systems to date.
I wish you all a healthy day.

( Special edition 451) .fmf
Downloaded : 372 times
Uploaded : May 17, 2020

Note: The same photos have been uploaded more than once so that they can be displayed correctly by the system due to the difference in resolution.

I am struggling for championship with Rizespor, which is expected to fall in the cluster. I wanted to add this success of the tactic.

Create an account or log in to leave a comment