(Special edition 4-4-1-1) By Öztürk

by Ozturk58, May 17, 2020

Hi guys, I'm here with my custom made 4-4-1-1 tactic. With this tactic, I collected 62 points in 30 premier league matches with Everton in the 2019-2020 season. I also shared the data of the successes I achieved with the Turkish team, Beşiktaş and Ankaragücü. It was especially gratifying to finish the league at the beginning with the Ankaragücü team, which is expected to fall into the cluster.

TACTICAL PHILOSOPHY

With this tactic, we enter the penalty area by playing from the vertical wings. If our midfielder wing on the right wing is the support of the right back, we will do a lot of thrusting on the right wing so that we can attack. Our midfielder on the left wing will act as an attacker and try to complete the middle from the thrusts on the right wing within the penalty area. Our offensive midfield will lead the attacks and create assists and goals with vertical passes. Therefore, we gave our offensive midfield instructions to take more risks and play vertically.
Our left-handed mezzala player will look for goals in and around the penalty area, along with the left-wing attack player. Our creative forward will cover more dribbles, thereby saving other attacking players. In order to be a more active and challenging team, most of our players were instructed to be harder in the interventions. Due to the wing-weighted game we play, our stoppers will stand out in the crowns and corners we will win and seek goals.
I ask you to test this tactic, which brings success to every team regardless of the big or small team, for these reasons. It would be very exciting to see a very different style of 4-4-1-1 in the middle
Thanks to the webmasters and everyone else.

(special edition 4141) by öztürk.fmf
Downloaded : 344 times
Uploaded : May 17, 2020
Create an account or log in to leave a comment