takeover

by nator, May 17, 2022

Is there anyway to improve the chances of a takeover? I am really strugling to compete in the league with the money I get for transfers

nator said: Is there anyway to improve the chances of a takeover? I am really strugling to compete in the league with the money I get for transfers

I think the only way to do that is using any in-game editor

There's such thing as "Chairman Status". You can try setting the value of it to something close "0". That will increase the probability of the chairman selling the club to someone else.

Or you can also might try somehow creating a huge debt but I'm not sure what consequences it will have.

Or just give your club money by any in-game editor :)

Sandro said: I think the only way to do that is using any in-game editor

There's such thing as "Chairman Status". You can try setting the value of it to something close "0". That will increase the probability of the chairman selling the club to someone else.

Or you can also might try somehow creating a huge debt but I'm not sure what consequences it will have.

Or just give your club money by any in-game editor :)

Do you know any free editor that can change "Chairman Status" ?

nator said: Do you know any free editor that can change "Chairman Status" ?

I don't think there's any free that can do that

Btw, if you're gonna use an in-game editor then I think it'd be much easier just changing the transfer budget :)

Sandro said: I don't think there's any free that can do that

Btw, if you're gonna use an in-game editor then I think it'd be much easier just changing the transfer budget :)

I wanted to make it more realistic but if I cant for free im gonna use the ingame editor which i have already pay for. Thanks for the help

Create an account or log in to leave a comment