ZaZ
Oct 22, 2022
Not Tested Yet

Hi,

https://fm-arena.com/tactic/2634-zaz-blue-4-0/

I've tested ZaZ Blue 4.0 with Chelsea in FM23 Beta

My result with Arsenal

The 2nd test with Chelsea

@ZaZ I find the tactic produces a crazy amount of fouls/yellow/red cards.

Have you tired removing "Hard Tackles" PI for the position? It seems using "Hard Tackles" is being seriously punished in the beta at the moment.

Eric said: @ZaZ I find the tactic produces a crazy amount of fouls/yellow/red cards.

Have you tired removing "Hard Tackles" PI for the position? It seems using "Hard Tackles" is being seriously punished in the beta at the moment.

Have you tried removing Hard Tackles in ZaZ Blue 4.0?

Grimlock said: Have you tried removing Hard Tackles in ZaZ Blue 4.0?

LOL... forgot about my suggesting to remove the hard tackles, I've tried it and it helped greatly with fouls and card but the same time it greatly worsen the result... :(

So I really don't know what to do...

Eric said: LOL... forgot about my suggesting to remove the hard tackles, I've tried it and it helped greatly with fouls and card but the same time it greatly worsen the result... :(

So I really don't know what to do...

I didn't have time to test yet, so thanks for testing! I am first testing the new out of possession instructions.

Here is my 3-3-1-3 inspired by ZAZ's 4-1-3-2 which works very well

3-3-1-3.fmf
Downloaded : 278 times
Uploaded : Oct 23, 2022

dikson said: Here is my 3-3-1-3 inspired by ZAZ's 4-1-3-2 which works very well

Hi,

Have you tried it in any serious league?

For the moment I have only tested with red start

dikson said: For the moment I have only tested with red start

I guess if you want that more people to notice your tactic then it'd be better to create a separate thread for it and you could post your results there.

dikson said: Here is my 3-3-1-3 inspired by ZAZ's 4-1-3-2 which works very well

Media prediction for Red Star?

I conceded too many goals I think but offensively it's fine

dikson said: I conceded too many goals I think but offensively it's fine

It looks decent as I said you should create a new thread for it.

i've tested it with Luton town...def concedes way too many goals (even with my shit quality defenders) and tons of yellows and reds. That being said, I did end up in ECL spot in my second year (100 goals for, 72 against), by outscoring teams in crazy shootouts

Koopa said: i've tested it with Luton town...def concedes way too many goals (even with my shit quality defenders) and tons of yellows and reds. That being said, I did end up in ECL spot in my second year (100 goals for, 72 against), by outscoring teams in crazy shootouts

That's blue for you. Good times of FM21 where you could have awesome attack power with awesome defense.

been using this tactic so far with Aberdeen in my second season having recruited specifically for the tactic and its working very well, find when playing through the games instead of holidaying its easier to manage the red cards with 5 subs and is an absolute joy to watch in this match engine as well, it hasnt been too bad defensively for me either all things considered

ZaZ said: That's blue for you. Good times of FM21 where you could have awesome attack power with awesome defense.

do you think fm23 'exposes' blue's defensive issues? i never used to have this many goals against me in fm22. also, the foul rate is definitely cranked up from fm22, to the point where i'd have anxiety in late game situations with so many bookings

Koopa said: do you think fm23 'exposes' blue's defensive issues? i never used to have this many goals against me in fm22. also, the foul rate is definitely cranked up from fm22, to the point where i'd have anxiety in late game situations with so many bookings

To be fair, Blue from FM22 was already sacrificing defense to score more goals, so I don't see it as much different from last year.

Thought I would post an update on the tactic through my Aberdeen save, been playing through and over the last 14 games (after the Rangers cup final) have dabbled with changing the mentality through the matches as well which doesn't impact the tactic offensively much at all but does seem to help a lot with limiting come backs from the other side, was seeing a few games when going up 2-3 early on the other side would make dramatic comebacks to level the game up, when changing mentality down to balanced/cautious and even defensive at times away from home the team still looked lethal going forward and a bit more solid at the back to counter the other side playing more positively, still conceded 12 in those 14 games and even took a 1-0 loss to Hibs where they had 1 shot all game (classic fm) but that's not a bad defensive record in my opinion in this game. very enjoyable tactic, predicted 3rd start of the season and miles clear at the top just now with 7 to play

Just for some context as well, the last match against St Mirren I started the game on balanced and a little while after the 3rd goal we were dominating shots, possession and passing % so changed up to positive and the side dropped off, after St Mirren started the second half strongly I pushed back to balanced again and we then went on to dominate play and score another 3 goals

Schneedler said: Thought I would post an update on the tactic through my Aberdeen save, been playing through and over the last 14 games (after the Rangers cup final) have dabbled with changing the mentality through the matches as well which doesn't impact the tactic offensively much at all but does seem to help a lot with limiting come backs from the other side, was seeing a few games when going up 2-3 early on the other side would make dramatic comebacks to level the game up, when changing mentality down to balanced/cautious and even defensive at times away from home the team still looked lethal going forward and a bit more solid at the back to counter the other side playing more positively, still conceded 12 in those 14 games and even took a 1-0 loss to Hibs where they had 1 shot all game (classic fm) but that's not a bad defensive record in my opinion in this game. very enjoyable tactic, predicted 3rd start of the season and miles clear at the top just now with 7 to play

Thank you for testing and showing so much data!

I've tried the tactic with Man Utd

Tsubasa said: I've tried the tactic with Man Utd

95 pts with MU is a very good result! :thup:

Leeds

Create an account or log in to leave a comment