Belladonna said: My results using Fire 0.3 so far after training the tactic preseason, I did move SS to MC At as my best midfielders play there and i feel it provides more cover in central midfield, I'm Airbus in Wales second season predicted 6th

I do make the odd tactical change during the match if its not going well ie take off roll it out or play out of defence.
I'm really enjoying the tactic and the games are pretty crazy, i feel so far in the beta there are quite a few defensive errors and long balls over the top are a bit op so attack is definitely the best form of defense. I have been using Fire 1.0 light recently to shut out games if winning and it still scores goals, so far so good.
Thanks Zaz ;)

Thank you for testing! Glad it's working for you.

WTF WTF this Low acid tactic is just amazing there is no such tactic anywhere it works for every single type of team small or big beats everything :D :D
I LOVE YOU, YOU ARE JUST AMAZING :D :D

the first half of the season

prediction 17 and i am first

vankosi said:

the first half of the season

prediction 17 and i am first

Thank you for testing, and good luck in your season!

Any update after the full release?

Tejash said: Any update after the full release?

The M.E. hasn't changed in the full release from the beta so all tactics should work the same

https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/569294-official-football-manager-2023-feedback-thread/#comment-13794165

Great!

I can't find FM23 pre-game editor in steam. I click tools, it shows editor from all previous editions, except FM23. Anyone having the same issue?
P.S.: Nevermind, it's a bug that is fixed restarting Steam.

23.1version result is totally different,maybe you should test again:shock:

McDonalds said: 23.1version result is totally different,maybe you should test again:shock:

in plus or less ?

Falbravv said: in plus or less ?
i think the goals scored less too much after 23.1

McDonalds said: 23.1version result is totally different,maybe you should test again:shock:

There was no change to the match engine. What you are feeling is just random deviation.

Amazing work as always ZaZ.
btw, could your post the views you use and the skin you recommend for fm23 this year? Thank you very much.

sheso182 said: Amazing work as always ZaZ.

Thank you!

it seems to me that the attackers are no longer scoring

nicolae said: it seems to me that the attackers are no longer scoring

I just ran a holiday test here and got 170 goals with Manchester City. They still seem to be scoring.

I have read experienced players say that even though the match engine hasn't changed, the update can do strange things to games you had started prior. True or not, I have some very strange results and therefore will be starting a new game which is their advice.

I have just signed-up to the website to reply this post. ZaZ you are a wonderful guy bro with all the tactics, I used your blue 4.0 all fm22 seasons and carriers, although I scored 100+ goals every season with blue 4.0 on FM22, I couldn`t score and win any game with fire 1.0 on FM23. I loaded blue 4.0 from FM22 save as tactics, and my team started score again and now I win most of the games. I play the team in real life also similar to your tactics but a smaller team than premier league teams.
I just wanted to let you know. Thank you for your all help to us.

CreeZ said: I have just signed-up to the website to reply this post. ZaZ you are a wonderful guy bro with all the tactics, I used your blue 4.0 all fm22 seasons and carriers, although I scored 100+ goals every season with blue 4.0 on FM22, I couldn`t score and win any game with fire 1.0 on FM23. I loaded blue 4.0 from FM22 save as tactics, and my team started score again and now I win most of the games. I play the team in real life also similar to your tactics but a smaller team than premier league teams.
I just wanted to let you know. Thank you for your all help to us.

Fire 1.0 is just Blue 4.0 with Drop Off More and Higher Defensive Line. Results shouldn't be much different, but I will test again to see if it is actually better or worse. Keep in mind that the game was released less than 24h ago, so I didn't have time to test much.

@Zippo, do you plan to test the top tactics of last year, or I should post Blue 4.0 for it to be tested?

ZaZ said: Fire 1.0 is just Blue 4.0 with Drop Off More and Higher Defensive Line. The results shouldn't be much different, but I will test again to see if it is actually better or worse. Keep in mind that the game was released less than 24h ago, so I didn't have time to test much.

@Zippo, do you plan to test the top tactics of last year, or I should post Blue 4.0 for it to be tested?

Firstly, thank you for your comment! as I am kind of testing blue 4.0, if I have to rate my squad`s rate out of 100, I can say about 75, and almost all equal teams are defeated by me. Also, I can say better teams like 85+ overalls almost equalized all the games with blue 4.0. On the other hand, Fire 1.0 was unfortunately sad experience for me. I lost almost half of the games, maybe because my squad and player quality were not able to follow up all the tactics and pressing.

The form analysis says always the same things as;

Is there any recommendation for negative form analysis? Thank you!

CreeZ said: Firstly, thank you for your comment! as I am kind of testing blue 4.0, if I have to rate my squad`s rate out of 100, I can say about 75, and almost all equal teams are defeated by me. Also, I can say better teams like 85+ overalls almost equalized all the games with blue 4.0. On the other hand, Fire 1.0 was unfortunately sad experience for me. I lost almost half of the games, maybe because my squad and player quality were not able to follow up all the tactics and pressing.

The form analysis says always the same things as;

Is there any recommendation for negative form analysis? Thank you!

Those negative analysis can be very deceiving. For example, few touches to shot can just mean the opponent can't pass the ball very well close to your box, so they need to reach the goal with direct passes instead. It's not exactly a negative. The other about 107 entries by the middle is also a bit deceiving, as it's just slightly above 1/3 of the occasions (which can only happen from three directions).

Anyway, the strong of Fire is the attack, not the defense, so it will always have negatives in the defensive department.

Petrades said: I can confirm that is also works with small clubs. I just put one AF as a midfielder. Media prediction is 15.

I usually play with small teams, could you share the tactics with the changes made? would really appreciate it.

I just ran it for the test tactic and it still works :)

Bournemouth
prediction 20
i got to two cup finals and finished 11th in the league :) not bad though the english league has a lot of strong teams

On holiday !!!

very very strong for Man Utd (just start the save last night)
I bought only 1 player Alexis Saelemaekers as 1 more wing is needed
The way i always use in pre-season is arrange friendly match every 3 days (play1 rest2) switched between first and second team to gain tactics familiarity as fast as I can.
For training i train
complete forward for FW
attacking midfield atk for AMC
inverted winger for AML/R
Segundo Volunte ATK for DM
Complete Wingback atk for DL/DR
Ball playing defender defend for DC
I find it give more stats than training with tactics roll

Thank you for testing!

Hi ZaZ, I just wanted to ask if the training schedule work in fm22?

tk said: Hi ZaZ, I just wanted to ask if the training schedule work in fm22?

Yes, it's actually the one I used in FM22.

ZaZ, could you share the views and the skin that you are using currently?
Thnak you!

sheso182 said: ZaZ, could you share the views and the skin that you are using currently?
Thnak you!

I suppose you are talking about someone else, because I'm using default skin and views in all those screenshots.

Even if the tactic is under pressure, and with a lot of plagiat, it's always on top of the table.

keep the good work Zaz :cool:

Create an account or log in to leave a comment