Play Out Of Defense

by Zippo, Nov 16, 2022

Base Tactic:
Team Instructions: Play Out Of Defense  |  Distribute The Centre-Backs  |  Roll It Out
Player Instructions: None

The tactical settings was tested for 2,880 matches and then the result was translated into a standard season of 38 matches:

that's really interesting...

great work, incredibly helpful!

@Zippo can you explain us a little bit further this test? I mean with "No Specific Distribution" you untick/disable "Distribute To Centre Backs" and "Roll It Out" and stick only with "Play Out Of Defence"?

dzek said: @Zippo can you explain us a little bit further this test? I mean with "No Specific Distribution" you untick/disable "Distribute To Centre Backs" and "Roll It Out" and stick only with "Play Out Of Defence"?

I've noticed it too doing in deepth test :

The first is without any option;
The second is with Play out of defense and imbucate
The Third with only Play out of defense
The Third without any option again;

The last column is the %win rate, so i wasn't the only one finding those option totaly strange...

I mean but those option are really supposed to do nothing? Just to get worse the tactic?

dzek said: @Zippo can you explain us a little bit further this test? I mean with "No Specific Distribution" you untick/disable "Distribute To Centre Backs" and "Roll It Out" and stick only with "Play Out Of Defence"?

"No Specific Distribution" means all three tactical instructions were unticked/disabled.

Create an account or log in to leave a comment