Work Ball Into Box

by Zippo, Nov 18, 2022

Base Tactic:
Team Instructions: Work Ball Into Box
Player Instructions: None

The tactical instruction was tested for 2,880 matches and then the result was translated into a standard season of 38 matches:

what the hell is working actually? :getlost:

Vanco said: what the hell is working actually? :getlost:

there are some instructions that actually make difference: mentalities, passing directness, tempo, pressing, counter and some other

but there's still a lot of instructions that seem do very little or nothing

WBIB "on" will only help not shoot from far, more box goal chances. I beleive WBIB "off" only benefit when not in front at score board.

Vanco said: what the hell is working actually? :getlost:

I don’t think this suggests it’s not working. I would see it as being a
Well balanced instruction. For a default well-rounded test team both options are viable. Means in a real save you could pick based on your players or how you like to play, rather than just permanently leave an instruction set on regardless of anything else because it’s a no brainer (like higher tempo and counter have been in the past)

Solaris said: there are some instructions that actually make difference: mentalities, passing directness, tempo, pressing, counter and some other

but there's still a lot of instructions that seem do very little or nothing

Or that would only show results when paired with other instructions (which is unfreasible to test).

How the game describes ≠ What we thought ≠≠ What we saw.
I was testing an amusing formation, and I got stunned when I saw my NFB dribbled to 6 yard and unleashed a rocket right to Alisson Becker's face.

what the hell

Can u guys test "Hit early crosses" please?

Create an account or log in to leave a comment