Overlap Left & Right

by Zippo, Nov 18, 2022

Base Tactic:
Team Instructions: Overlap Left & Right
Player Instructions: None

The tactical instruction was tested for 2,880 matches and then the result was translated into a standard season of 38 matches:

How long of these testing are left? I just wanna see some tactics test (

dax229 said: How long of these testing are left? I just wanna see some tactics test (

There will be new match engine in a couple of weeks, then all tests will need to be remade.

dax229 said: How long of these testing are left? I just wanna see some tactics test (

We'll test one more ( counter-press ) and back to tactic testing

Zippo said: We'll test one more ( counter-press ) and back to tactic testing

Maybe still testing the offside trap? Logically, it should work well with pressure.

Sane said: Maybe still testing the offside trap? Logically, it should work well with pressure.

Max EBFM has already tested it and found it was doing nothing, I tend to believe in his result. :)

Zippo said: We'll test one more ( counter-press ) and back to tactic testing

Testing trap inside / outside, underlaps and be more expressive would also be interesting to see but do understand it takes time and people want their tactics tested, appreciate the work and time that has gone into this zippo (and team)!

Can u guys test underlaps please?

Hey guys, will you test differences between "Step Up More" / "Drop Off More" and none, differences between "Trap Inside" / "Trap Outside" and none, and finally "Stop Crosses" / "Invite Crosses" and none ?

GotyeGotyeGotye said: Hey guys, will you test differences between "Step Up More" / "Drop Off More" and none, differences between "Trap Inside" / "Trap Outside" and none, and finally "Stop Crosses" / "Invite Crosses" and none ?

That will be nice :)

Create an account or log in to leave a comment