How to spot a good Regen

by Gracolas, Dec 16, 2022

Hey! For the first time in years, im doing a save without using Genie Scout nor checking ingame the PA.

I've started with a low league team, therefore my scouts ability are, for lack of a better word, questionable.

Therefore i want to know, besides reading personalities and media description, how can i spot that an 15/16 years old regen has a good potential?

Usually i only look to the Determination and Acc/Pace attributes. Am i doing anything wrong here?

Gracolas said: Hey! For the first time in years, im doing a save without using Genie Scout nor checking ingame the PA.

I've started with a low league team, therefore my scouts ability are, for lack of a better word, questionable.

Therefore i want to know, besides reading personalities and media description, how can i spot that an 15/16 years old regen has a good potential?

Usually i only look to the Determination and Acc/Pace attributes. Am i doing anything wrong here?

The highest the attributes of a player at early age, the highest the chance to have high potential. Remember that players grow extremely fast until 18, then they grow just fast until 23, then slow until 27, and after that their growth usually stop.

ZaZ said: The highest the attributes of a player at early age, the highest the chance to have high potential. Remember that players grow extremely fast until 18, then they grow just fast until 23, then slow until 27, and after that their growth usually stop.

Got it.. but should i give higher importance to certain attributes?

Gracolas said: Got it.. but should i give higher importance to certain attributes?

I usually look more to speed attributes.

Create an account or log in to leave a comment