Adjusting the "Intensity" of your tactic during matches

by Zippo, Jan 4, 2023

Hi everyone,

If look at the top tactics from our tactic testing then you'll see that they all have the "Intensity" almost at the maximum.

In our tactic testing league the "Physical Conditions" isn't a problem because every player gets 100% "Physical Conditions" before every match.

But in a normal game a proper management of the "Physical Conditions" could be the key element to success.

You can look at our test of "Physical Conditions" and find out how "Physical Conditions" are important for the result - https://fm-arena.com/table/20-condition-morale-testing/

The "Physical Conditions" before a match ( Avg. = 10,000):

A very high "Intensity" tactic was used to play the match.
The "Physical Conditions" after the match ( Avg. = 6,818 ):

A low "Intensity" tactic was used to play the match.
The "Physical Conditions" after the match ( Avg. = 7,181 ):

As you can see the Intensity makes a significant difference when it comes to the "Physical Conditions".

So it could be a good idea when in a match your team is up 2-3 goals to lower the Intensity of your tactic to conserve the "Physical Conditions" of your players for the further matches.

Here's what you can do to lower the Intensity of your tactic:

- Lower the Mentality

- Lower the Tempo

- Lower the Pressing intensity

- Increase the Time Wasting

- Lower the Line Of Engagement

- Add the Stay On Feet TI

- Add the Easy Off Tackles PI

- Change "Attacking" duties to "Support" or "Defend" duties

BE AWARE: Lowering the Intensity saves the "Physical Conditions" but worsen the performance so be careful with that. I suggest lowering the Intensity only in not important matches like friendly matches or in a match when your team is 2-3 goals ahead of the opponent.

I hope this helps.

Cheers.

This is exactly why I use a light version of every tactic. In terms of managing both conditions and cards efficiently. For this reason, I pay special attention to the match plans function in the game.

When I get a +3 score advantage, my team plays with this light version. When losing, I play with a positive or offensive weight. It makes my job much easier, especially when I use the instant result feature.

pixar said: This is exactly why I use a light version of every tactic. In terms of managing both conditions and cards efficiently. For this reason, I pay special attention to the match plans function in the game.

When I get a +3 score advantage, my team plays with this light version. When losing, I play with a positive or offensive weight. It makes my job much easier, especially when I use the instant result feature.

and you still can use match plans even with normal match w/o instant result
that's just the easier way to not forget to make changes sometimes

opq said: and you still can use match plans even with normal match w/o instant result
that's just the easier way to not forget to make changes sometimes

I though the match plans only work when you use Instant Result because they were designed only for it.

Grimlock said: I though the match plans only work when you use Instant Result because they were designed only for it.

just set some changes in match plan and play the game 😄

opq said: just set some changes in match plan and play the game 😄

Hhmm... I've tried it and it didn't do anything. Probably, I'm missing something here.

Grimlock said: Hhmm... I've tried it and it didn't do anything. Probably, I'm missing something here.

did u setup new scenario or change default one which is blank at first?
dunno why but newly created scenarios don't work for me like that, and with default one it's ok

works like this :)

Create an account or log in to leave a comment