Changes to the tactic uploading system.

by Zippo, Jan 8, 2023

Hi,

I just want to let you know that from this moment only one tactic per thread is possible.

So don't be confused. :)

Also, don't worry the tactics that were uploaded under the old system will be tested as usual, of course, if they meet the requirements.

Cheers.

How come? This seems like a really bad choice that will clutter up the forum A LOT.

Using one spoiler per tactic & just renaming the thread (Example Delicious Tactic Collection) or something seems way more efficient.

Muukzor said: How come? This seems like a really bad choice that will clutter up the forum A LOT.

Using one spoiler per tactic & just renaming the thread (Example Delicious Tactic Collection) or something seems way more efficient.

I understand the frustration, it wasn't an easy decision but we have reasons for it.

I hope you understand.

I've seen some issues with the previous system not picking up tactics, and I'm guessing that adding those to the queue is manual for those ones. If it helps the automation, then the clutter from the new system is probably the lesser evil.

@Zippo thanks for all the hard work!

Hirdious said: I've seen some issues with the previous system not picking up tactics

No, there're other reasons for that decision.

Yes, tactic are being added manually in the queue but don't worry we make sure that all uploaded tactics are reviewed and If some your tactics weren't picked for the testing then there was only one reason for that, they didn't meet the requirements - https://fm-arena.com/thread/2733-how-fm-arena-picks-tactics-for-the-testing/

Cheers.

Create an account or log in to leave a comment