i would like the ability to sort mentality when searching in the tables section

by Itsyaboy420, Feb 1, 2023

i beg you, please make this happen

Itsyaboy420 said: i beg you, please make this happen

May I ask... what would be the purpose of that? I really can't think any myself :blink:

Just curious on the reason? If you were looking to score goals and a Cautious mentality tested at 90 GF, and a Very Attacking mentality had 60 GF, which would you choose?

i would choose the very attacking in the first half and test how it is, if it doesn't work i'd like to have the option to change it mid game to another tactic with the same shape but different mentality. that is why i really want the ability to sort mentality, it's near impossible to find anything else other than balanced and positive with the pile of tactics in this site. i'd like to find cautious, hell even defensive mentality, so that i could change to a defend mentality in the second half where obviously player have less stamina and could not press a lot anymore

You do know you can change mentality yourself in the game?

Yarema said: You do know you can change mentality yourself in the game?

i do know this, but isn't the tactic was meant for that specific mentality and if you change it, it will be worse performance wise?

that is why i would like a tactic tailored for specific mentality and would absolutely love a way to sort for those tactics in the tables section.

Itsyaboy420 said: that is why i would like a tactic tailored for specific mentality and would absolutely love a way to sort for those tactics in the tables section.

It might get worse for this kind of test but doesn't mean Ingame doesn't work or giving you back bad results. You should give it a try snd tell us how it work out

Create an account or log in to leave a comment