Patch 20.4.4 tests
click to hide
Test #1
Date: 28.09.2020
Test #2
Test #3

Hi, I promised someone to upload my 20.4 tweaked 4231 here for a test run, so was hoping you could please give this a run through whenever you get a chance. I also have a 343 as well which I think works well and solid defensively for contrast.

BJT 4231-Klopp.Fury

The  4231 is my other Klopp version. The 433 version seems to have worked well from previous users, so would like to see how this one fares. It will give more goals than the 433, and is my personal favourite for the football played. It should be suited for favourite sides giving it will score more, but be less solid at the back.

This Fury version is a tweaked older version of mine for this patch. It is based on gegenpressing / very fast tempo game, with a pressing forward leading the line.

My original had won me a French league from PSG with Lyon 106 points and an ECL. The tweaks are on the defensive side and set pieces. The system also naturally can move well onto the Very Attacking mentality if you are pushing for a goal late on. And I’m hoping this will be my team A system!

The most relevant thread for Fury below, is with reference to a Klopp BVB style 4231 – although this latest version uses attacking mentality rather than very attacking as the base mentality, and settles on the PF-A role rather than AF-A. 

https://community.sigames.com/topic/517245-bjt%E2%80%99s-tiki-taka-antidote-klopp-heavy-metal-%E2%80%93-433-new-4231-bvb-now-inc-jms-chelsea-4141-x2-versions-dlftm/?tab=comments#comment-12342240

OIs

The OIs for my 4231 slightly differ to that of my 433 shape:

LB/WBL/ML/AML : show onto left foot
RB/WBR/MR/AMR: show onto right foot
SC: Show onto weaker foot

Test Runs

My improved Pool squad in season 2 swooped all trophies. But my best ever test run though undoubtedly a bit of a red herring one, saw Chester finishing top with 109 points. Best points tally I’ve had in any VNL North tests I’ve run.

--
BJT 343 – Grinder 20.4

My other I’d love tested if you could do please is a 343 system I’ve created for this latest patch and favourite one of mine for using 3 at the back.

There is no thread for this one, but it is my other system on this patch I’ve achieved a quadruple with and won the VNL too and still scored quite well, just 1 point short of the 100.

It’s probably the most defensively solid from my systems, having 3 centrebacks and playing a narrow width making it hard to break us down.

For those who love a tight defence and like to frustrate and bore the opponents, hopefully this will be a good option.

OIs

For any users that choose to download this, to supplement the defensive strategy use the following:

LB/WBL: show onto left foot
RB/WBR: show onto right foot

ML/AML: show onto weaker foot
MR/AMR: show onto weaker foot

SC: show onto weaker foot

Test Runs

Here are the results from my tests of the 343:

Cheers Guys,
BJT

Create an account or log in to leave a comment