Additional testing of 60+ points tactics in "Hall Of Fame"

by Zippo, Mar 31, 2023

Hi,

We've decided to give any tactic tactic that gets 60+ points in "Hall Of Fame" addition testing up to 3,840 matches and if it holds its score then it'll be further tested up to 5,760 matches.

So don't be surprised to see some tactics get additional testing up to 3,840 matches or 5,760 matches.

Cheers.

And how is gonna works this kind of process? I mean the queque,next days you gonna give additional test or will be like something like : 3 test and 1 hall of fame 60+(Example)?
Just to understand a bit more

Delicious said: And how is gonna works this kind of process? I mean the queque,next days you gonna give additional test or will be like something like : 3 test and 1 hall of fame 60+(Example)?
Just to understand a bit more

Additional testing up to 3,840 matches has the highest priority, which means we won't be testing anything else except 60+ pts tactics in HoF until they are tested at least for 3,840 matches.

Additional testing up to 5,760 matches has the lowest priority, which means it'll be delivered only when the queue is free.

I suggest when these tests finish, to start a tactical testing of the best tactic to polish it even more. For example remove or/and add some TIs. What do you say?

Create an account or log in to leave a comment