Patch 23.5.0 ( N ) vs Patch 23.5.0 Tables

by Mlacks, May 11, 2023

Normally I use tactics from this website. I just cant make a good tactic by myself. I just noticed that there are 2 different tables for the patch Patch 23.5.0 (N and Non-N), whats the difference? I checked on Google and I cant find the N patch. Is the Non-N table obsolete?

Mlacks said: Normally I use tactics from this website. I just cant make a good tactic by myself. I just noticed that there are 2 different tables for the patch Patch 23.5.0 (N and Non-N), whats the difference? I checked on Google and I cant find the N patch. Is the Non-N table obsolete?

it's just a new tactic testing league - https://fm-arena.com/thread/5321-incoming-improvement-to-fm-arena-tactic-testing-league/

Ok, thanks. This New testing league gives a better representation of the best tactics?

Mlacks said: Ok, thanks. This New testing league gives a better representation of the best tactics?

against elite AI managers, yes. We suppose that if we are beating elite AI managers then the other managers will also get beaten.

Mlacks said: Ok, thanks. This New testing league gives a better representation of the best tactics?

Yes, it gives a better representation.

Create an account or log in to leave a comment