Match Sharpness

by Gracolas, Jun 10, 2023

Hey @Zippo , i wonder if you can add Match Sharpness in this test or conduct a new one, please?

I know for sure that lower match sharpness affects players performance, just not sure by how much and how much relevant it is

@Gracolas no doubts, that "Match Sharpness" deserves to be tested and it's really a shame that we haven't tested it this year but unfortunately, at this point it's too late for testing it because all other attributes were tested under an outdated M.E. and our old testing database but at this point we can only test under the latest M.E and our new testing database so the results would not make sense compared to the previous result. Of course, we could retest all attributes under the current environment but we I don't think it's worth the efforts at this point. :)

Zippo said: @Gracolas no doubts, that "Match Sharpness" deserves to be tested and it's really a shame that we haven't tested it this year but unfortunately, at this point it's too late for testing it because all other attributes were tested under an outdated M.E. and our old testing database but at this point we can only test under the latest M.E and our new testing database so the results would not make sense compared to the previous result. Of course, we could retest all attributes under the current environment but we I don't think it's worth the efforts at this point. :)

gotcha! Maybe take this note in consideration when the new FM kicks in then ;)

Create an account or log in to leave a comment