Test #3
Date: 26.02.2021
Patch 21.2.2 tests
click to show
Patch 21.1.3 tests
click to show

Hi,

This tactic gives me very good results.

I tried the tactic with Leicester City and won the league.

Thanks for positive feedback, pals.

I dont know why but using this tactic is making my oppositions play tiki-taka against me.

Hello patch 21.3 ?

Skubek said: Hello patch 21.3 ?

Lad having read the patch notes I don't recall any ME changes on that patch
https://i.imgur.com/NtVhOdW.png

Who are the best wingers for this tactic?

Markizio said: Who are the best wingers for this tactic?

Ousmane Dembélé, Thomas Lemar, Raheem Sterling, Jadon Sancho, Serge Gnabry... they all do great for me.

Poacher said: Ousmane Dembélé, Thomas Lemar, Raheem Sterling, Jadon Sancho, Serge Gnabry... they all do great for me.

Thanks, who of them should play on the left/right side? or it doesn't matter?

Markizio said: Thanks, who of them should play on the left/right side? or it doesn't matter?

Ousmane Dembélé and Thomas Lemar will do better on the left side and Raheem Sterling, Jadon Sancho, Serge Gnabry will do better on the right side

Christian Pulisic, Kingsley Coman, Ferran Torres are also great right wingers in FM21

Before playing, why always 'the formation could expose us at back' player concerned???

chdlshl said: Before playing, why always 'the formation could expose us at back' player concerned???

because there's always a lot useless rubbish in FM that should be ignored :)

Hi, excited to see what this tactic can do with a danish club.

1. Is it plug and play?
2. Which training do you use for each position?
3. Any preffered high abilities for each position/player role?

Thanks in advance,

FloeDK said: 1. Is it plug and play?
No idea what you mean

FloeDK said: 2. Which training do you use for each position?
If I see the Finishing attribute of my strikers is low then I try to improve it, if see that the Acceleration attribute of my wingers is low then I try to improve it and so on... 

FloeDK said: Any preffered high abilities for each position/player role?
just use common sense

Hi Maverick, congrats on number one spot! Nice to see someone other than Duke and Knap on top. Have you thought of uploading Gunslinger onto FM-Base?

Yeaa xD new me xD

Hi, could you please put screenshot of the individual player instructions if there is any. I am trying to manually put this tactic onto my xbox series x.

Toastedyeti said: Hi, could you please put screenshot of the individual player instructions if there is any. I am trying to manually put this tactic onto my xbox series x.

you can install FM21 Demo version on your PC and grab the individual player instructions from there

Markizio said: you can install FM21 Demo version on your PC and grab the individual player instructions from there

Hi I don't have a PC to do that. Unfortunately 😞😞

Create an account or log in to leave a comment