FM24 | GLORY HUNTER CHALLENGE | THE INVINCIBLES

by BB, Oct 20, 2023

Here is my 1st season as I start my Glory Hunter save in my first job at Brighton manager. Can we win some trophies?     

£80m budget so we need to do some good business.

Here is my 2nd season as I start my Glory Hunter save in my first job at Brighton manager. Can we win MORE trophies?     

Lots of new signings, lots of goals and we've won the BIG ONE in season 2!

Here is season 3 of our Glory Hunter Challenge, in my first job as Brighton manager.   

The new tactic, the new signings = Trophies Galore!

FM LEGENDS!!

So after winning everything in England, I decided to resign from Brighton and swapped roles with Matthias Dahm, who has big shoes to fill.

Leaving open a great opportunity for me to lift the Bundesliga and DFB-Pokal.

Here is season 4 of our Glory Hunter Challenge, I've won everything as Brighton manager but it's time to move on and win more trophies.

Another new tactic, new signings = Trophies Galore!

On our next journey during the Glory Hunter Challenge, I've won everything in England, Germany, and Italy, including the Europa League and Champions League x3

I have now been head-hunted to take on the England job and lead them to Glory!

After leading England to glory at the World Cup, we now have to focus on qualifying for the Euros. However, an important job has come up at Sevilla and they are in the Europa Conference League, this is the perfect opportunity for us to pick up that last European trophy!

On our next journey during the Glory Hunter Challenge, I've won everything in England, Germany, and Italy, including the Europa Conference League (Sevilla), Europa League (Brighton) and Champions League x3 (Brighton x2 and Bayern Munich)

We have taken on the tricky task of winning in Spain with Sevilla. After taking over with only one win registered, we managed to climb up the table and finished 8th. The most important win came as we lifted the Europa Conference League, chalking another trophy off the list and leaving ourselves with just the league and cups to win in Spain and France to complete our Glory Hunter Challenge.

Hopefully, we can now go on to lift the Euros as England manager to win everything in International football, and we can then retire and focus on our club management goals!

Football Manager 2024: Glory Hunter Challenge so far, I've won everything in England, Germany, and Italy, including the Europa Conference League (Sevilla), Europa League (Brighton) and Champions League x3 (Brighton x2 and Bayern Munich)

We have taken on the tricky task of winning in Spain with Sevilla. After taking over with only one win registered, we managed to climb up the table and finished 8th. The most important win came as we lifted the Europa Conference League, chalking another trophy off the list and leaving ourselves with just the league and cups to win in Spain and France to complete our Glory Hunter Challenge.

We have also completed our international management, winning the World Cup, Euros, and Nations League with England.

Now with large debts and low transfer budgets, how far can we take Sevilla?

If new here and want to see the Glory Hunter Challenge from the start here is the playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9_GLqn_iAwviF62ws0e-wvU3_EDmTtC9

Create an account or log in to leave a comment