FM21 | Obelisk (4-5-1) by Zealot

by Zealot, Nov 30, 2020

Hi,

Here's my 4-5-1 - Obelisk

I did quadruple with Man City.

Can you test it?

Thanks.





Obelisk (4-5-1) v1.0.fmf
Downloaded : 2,702 times
Uploaded : Nov 30, 2020
+3

Hi,

This is the best one striker tactic that I've tried in FM21 so far. Good work, Zealot

Here's my results with Sevilla - pred. 4th

I easily won La Liga with 97 points.



0

I'm really impressed by this tactic

It won me the title with Leicester city(pred. 9th) and I didn't expected that :shock:

Keep the good work, Zealot.



0

Defo, this is a very good tactic, I won Bundesliga with RB Leipzig 15 points above FC Bayern.

I'd say If you've got right players for this tactic then it's unstoppable.





0

Hey Zealot,
Just in terms of OIs or set piece takers, is there anything you do with this tactic or just leave it as is?
Cheers.

0

Keakiwi said: Hey Zealot,
Just in terms of OIs or set piece takers, is there anything you do with this tactic or just leave it as is?
Cheers.


Hey,

I don't set OIs.

ML should take the left side corners and MR should take the right side corners

0

first season with newcastle

+1

Hi!

Would you suggest to play a left footed as a RB and a right footed as a LB?

0

momo11 said: Hi!

Would you suggest to play a left footed as a RB and a right footed as a LB?


Hi,

I play a right footed as a RB and a left foot as a LB, I find it works better this way

0

This is the best tactic with a Striker, absolutely love it. Cant stand playing a Strikerless tactic anyway :-)

0

I tested this tactic with two weak teams and amazing results
first team Liga 1 France prediction 20
second team Liga 2 France prediction 20

+1

Zealot said: Hi,

I play a right footed as a RB and a left foot as a LB, I find it works better this way


Hi,

And the Wingers?

Strong foot inside?

0

Cobo10 said: Hi,

And the Wingers?

Strong foot inside?


Hi,

the left winger - left foot, the right winger - right foot

0

Hello Zealot and all the other guys. I want to ask you somethung about this great tactic...

What can we do about the general training and individual training? Do we let the assistant manager to take care of them or do we do somethig else?

0

DB8 said: Hello Zealot and all the other guys. I want to ask you somethung about this great tactic...

What can we do about the general training and individual training? Do we let the assistant manager to take care of them or do we do somethig else?


Hi,

I use the general training and individual training to develop the most important attributes for each position in the tactic

0

DB8 said: Hello Zealot and all the other guys. I want to ask you somethung about this great tactic...

What can we do about the general training and individual training? Do we let the assistant manager to take care of them or do we do somethig else?


I like to train Match Practice twice a week, as well as Teamwork, Defensive Shape and Attacking Movement before every match. If I only have one match in the week, I also add one Physical. Before important matches, I set one session for Set Piece Delivery and if possible, Attacking Corners and Attacking Free Kick. The rest is flexible, but I like to set Recovery after every match for injury prevention and Team Bonding for squad happiness.

0

This seems to be less effective with the new update. I was having great success but now every game away from home is a 0-0 or 1-0 loss.

0

Pvfc said: This seems to be less effective with the new update. I was having great success but now every game away from home is a 0-0 or 1-0 loss.

all tactics with strikers have become less effective in 21.2 patch :( but this tactic, probably, one of the best tactics with a striker for 21.2 patch

+1