Sir Walter Heisenberg's Polish Adventure (FM24)

by FMHeisenberg, Nov 29, 2023

Greetings fellow managers!

I am starting to post on youtube again regularly for the first time since 2015. I would appreciate it if you joined me in my Polish adventure. I have to admit I am still learning about the editing process, but with regular uploads, the quality will improve. I will post the link to my Katowice playlist below, currently I have 4 episodes up and my plan is to add 2 new episodes per week, more than likely on Mondays and Wednesdays. I also have 2 other playlists, one is for FM experiments, and the other is for tips and tricks or things that I learned since I started playing FM back in 2011. Thank you all for checking this out, and I would appreciate it if you leave a comment or subscribe.

Hope to see you there, and happy FM-ing! :)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgf-7M1H3mtjVFVtlLihuN_YF0oot9aeU

In the heart of Poland, the nation-building journey with GKS Katowice has reached a crescendo. As the sixth episode unfolds, the threads of diversity and determination are embedded into a sense of unity. The team faces a crucial stage, both on and off the pitch, as they navigate challenges that test the bonds they've forged. Will the players rise above adversity, transforming each obstacle into a note in the symphony of their success, or will they crumble under pressure? Join us as we witness the harmonious spirit that defines GKS Katowice in their quest to build not just a team, but also re-forge a footballing nation.

Episode 6 - Second Ekstraklasa Title in 3 Seasons

Create an account or log in to leave a comment