Phoenix

by Magician, Dec 21, 2020

crazyfmguy93 said: You use v3.0, right? When you watch the matches with this tactic, did you like the play? Passes and attacking positions?

in FM19 I used GLADIATOR, in FM20 I used FM20 (4-1-3-1-1)  @SPARTAN@ v-1, they are very good tactics for winning and they look nice when you are watching matches. I mean of course I dont want to win every games. I want watch good games, eye-pleasing football. But all I see is stupid mistakes.

I play with Blue 2.0, but I guess most here use Phoenix 3.0, since it's in the top of the table. If you want goals, then go for Motion or Void. Or maybe you can try Phoenix in the very attacking setting. I like the way Blue 2.0 plays, but I am biased to talk about it.

P.S.: You can sort the table by Goals For or Goal Difference if you want, as that would be a better measurement of entertaining football.

crazyfmguy93 said: I try it with Karabükspor. Media Prediction is 20. Not successful neither. I think it is not good with small team. My team defenders are shooting the ball forward without aim and opponent's attack start.

Here's my result with Karabükspor.

The team was predicted to finish the 20th place and also had -3 points deduction at the begging of the season.

I finished the 2nd place and I find it's a great result. :)

The media prediction

Droid said: Here's my result with Karabükspor.

The team was predicted to finish the 20th place and also had -3 points deduction at the begging of the season.

I finished the 2nd place and I find it's a great result. :)

nice!

can you send your squad? You use v3.0?

crazyfmguy93 said: nice!

can you send your squad? You use v3.0?

Yes, I used Phoenix 3.0 tactic and sometimes the "Very Attacking" version when it was appropriate.

Droid said: Yes, I used Phoenix 3.0 tactic and sometimes the "Very Attacking" version when it was appropriate.

any squad and stats?

crazyfmguy93 said: any squad and stats?