Weak foot thread

by Migatte, Dec 30, 2020

I cant find how to train weak foot anymore. Anyone have idea if its still possible?

Migatte said: I cant find how to train weak foot anymore. Anyone have idea if its still possible?

As far as I know you can't train weak foot in FM21. SI removed it and they said that they will try to bring it back at some point in the future.

Ow wauw.. Why remove it and already stating it will come back.. Was it a unfixable bug or something.

Migatte said: Ow wauw.. Why remove it and already stating it will come back.. Was it a unfixable bug or something.

it was trained through out the Preferred Moves training and it cost CA points but any other PPMs don't cost any CA points so it really didn't fit into the PPMs training and SI hasn't decided yet where to put it... they are considering put into the individual training.

It is always usefull for two feeted ball playing defenders. Inside wingers and inverted wing backs.

yeah... I'm missing that options too, I hope SI brings some alternative to it as soon as possible.

Create an account or log in to leave a comment