Raptor V4

by Tsubasa, Jan 14, 2020

Hello,

TFF has released a new version of Raptor(V4) - https://community.sigames.com/topic/507817-fm20-tactics-by-tff/

Could it be tested?

Thanks. :)

There was already a new Raptor bestowed upon us??
What a shock! Guess we have to wait for 54984987845 more :angel:

magicnut said: There was already a new Raptor bestowed upon us??
What a shock! Guess we have to wait for 54984987845 more :angel:

I dont even bother with his tactics anymore. When he runs his tests he freezes morale which plays a huge role in how tactics work. It isnt a fair reflection

Victorhugo4222 said: I dont even bother with his tactics anymore. When he runs his tests he freezes morale which plays a huge role in how tactics work. It isnt a fair reflection

As tff mentions morale is frozen on ALL teams in the testing league and quite contrary I think it makes the test more objective.
Lad I just want to know if that new raptor v4 is ass or not and cut to the chase on the fm arena testing :woot:

magicnut said: As tff mentions morale is frozen on ALL teams in the testing league and quite contrary I think it makes the test more objective.
Lad I just want to know if that new raptor v4 is ass or not and cut to the chase on the fm arena testing :woot:

Is this 1 of ttf's alt accounts? :D

Victorhugo4222 said: Is this 1 of ttf's alt accounts? :D

Nah I ain't no tff smurf lad . I just cut to the chase.
I even said when i tried zeus v5 it was Ass

magicnut said: Nah I ain't no tff smurf lad . I just cut to the chase.
I even said when i tried zeus v5 it was Ass

i am only having a laugh with you mate. And i am sure they will get round to testing the tactic on here. Least you arent waiting fm base to test it for you. Here it is 1st come 1st serve usually, over there it just depends who you are and if you are 1 of there favs.

Victorhugo4222 said: i am only having a laugh with you mate. And i am sure they will get round to testing the tactic on here. Least you arent waiting fm base to test it for you. Here it is 1st come 1st serve usually, over there it just depends who you are and are 1 of there favs.

For me the testing on fm base is pretty much a waste of time as I don't think their methods accurately reflect the efficiency of a tactic and thats based not just on my presumption but personal experience trying their "high rated" tactics.
That is , if u think their tests are worthwhile and believe in them then by all means go and wait for their tests . I was told "lots of people succeeded using even their 13 rated tactics" but then I heard a lad finished 11th with burnley first season on a 17 rated tactic and tff with raptor v3 finished 4th so go figure. I also not once was mentioned any specific example of any person "succeeding" using those tactics so go figure.

magicnut said: For me the testing on fm base is pretty much a waste of time as I don't think their methods accurately reflect the efficiency of a tactic and thats based not just on my presumption but personal experience trying their "high rated" tactics.
That is , if u think their tests are worthwhile and believe in them then by all means go and wait for their tests . I was told "lots of people succeeded using even their 13 rated tactics" but then I heard a lad finished 11th with burnley first season on a 17 rated tactic and tff with raptor v3 finished 4th so go figure. I also not once was mentioned any specific example of any person "succeeding" using those tactics so go figure.

No need to say who that 'specific' person is i think i can guess lol

Victorhugo4222 said: No need to say who that 'specific' person is i think i can guess lol

I don't think its any specific person I think its everybody .
They just defined success in a different way.Like when you finish mid table or something thats success so everyone succeeded .

magicnut said: I don't think its any specific person I think its everybody .
They just defined success in a different way.Like when you finish mid table or something thats success so everyone succeeded .

I dont think they want to test my 2 tactics cause they both scored well on here and i named fm arena. There has been about 7 or 8 tactics posted after mine that have been tested. Not to mention the messiah knap had 2 added and tested right away.

Doubt. I looked on FM Base and by the looks of it yours is next to be tested according to the resource list. Ladman you also talk a lot on SI, base and here but don't really show much please stop acting like how you are. Look on threads there and SI you will see people succeeding with all sorts of tactics. Lord Reckonist even succeeds with just a Gegenpress preset.
Knap does also seem to get tested first but maybe cause he releases a lot straight to the testing people noticed that hough uploads for him on Base.

Thats all I created an account for and looking forward to seeing this being tested.

FMFanboyNo1 said: Doubt. I looked on FM Base and by the looks of it yours is next to be tested according to the resource list. Ladman you also talk a lot on SI, base and here but don't really show much please stop acting like how you are. Look on threads there and SI you will see people succeeding with all sorts of tactics. Lord Reckonist even succeeds with just a Gegenpress preset.
Knap does also seem to get tested first but maybe cause he releases a lot straight to the testing people noticed that hough uploads for him on Base.

Thats all I created an account for and looking forward to seeing this being tested.

Lad don't start this lil hoe circus with me.
I cut to the Chase and I want to continue cutting to the Chase.
If someone succeeded show a league table where they won a league at the end of a season.And btw better not be Barcelona or Liverpool or Real etc.
Somebody succeeded? why not mention ONE specific example of SOMEONE actually trying these tactic and doing anything proprietary. I'd also like to know who won what using "just a gegenpress preset" and your definition of what that "success" presumed?

say that is pretty funny and successful. LAD get a gwip on reality, its a game why you got your nuts twisted lad?

FMFanboyNo1 said:

say that is pretty funny and successful. LAD get a gwip on reality, its a game why you got your nuts twisted lad?

You're asking to get banned from this forum lad . "nuts twisted" you're the one all of a sudden showed up on this forum with this sad idiotism . Why the f**k are you showing me random videos?
Everybody know the reality is you won't "keep winning" using just gegenpress or anything else for that matter using any kind of formation. Disagree with that? Start any mid table side in the premier league put just the gegenpress on , win a league without any bull. No FMRTE , no editors , no reloads. Win a league , post a league table here at the end of a season? SURE. Got me interested then lad. Until then cut this little hoe circus out as I had told you before and shoo from this forum elmo.

i dont want to get banned i came to see new tff tactics get tested. you just always seem like a madlad. and its not a random vid, it's by the reckonist who has a lot of fans in the fm community. and i aint got no time for that madlad i just have time to play my own save. why dont you do it for me <3
and if you played last few fms you'd know gegenpressing is pretty op
also I love FM just dont like the current engine as much outside of it is a slight improvement apart from the optian interface

FMFanboyNo1 said: i dont want to get banned i came to see new tff tactics get tested. you just always seem like a madlad. and its not a random vid, it's by the reckonist who has a lot of fans in the fm community. and i aint got no time for that madlad i just have time to play my own save. why dont you do it for me <3

Listen Elmo , this would be my final responce to you and I will personally speak to Alexander about getting you banned from here.
You came to this forum with clowning and idiotism and I guess you wanted to "spark a laugh" but you haven't said one constructive thing and only tried to instigate a problem.
All jokes aside ..do you REALLY think that you are about to "keep on winning" .. In the video the lad played 2 games and won against...sheffield united predicted 20th? Do you in all honesty think that at the end of the season he's about to win a league or something ? People come here to grasp a reality on the effectiveness of tactics and cut to the chase , not for your clowning bs.
With that said Elmo , I hope you dissapear from our community and never come back as clearly you don't offer anything constructive.

i think you should be banned from here all you do is complain? and if you watch the full vid you'll see other wins and look at the comments. also that formation lolz.
Madlad you seem to have a problem with everyone. and reckonist has had plenty of success in fm that's why he's so well followed and liked. anyway lets get this back on subject and wait for results of tff raptor v4 before v5 is released! that's why I am here

magicnut said: I will personally speak to Alexander about getting you banned from here.

I've received your message. Do you think we should give this guy a chance to change the attitude?

FMFanboyNo1 said: i dont want to get banned i came to see new tff tactics get tested.

Well, I have a guess why you came hereā€¦ but anyway, if you want to stay here then I suggest cutting off all personal insults and false accusations.

If you disagree with magicnut then it doesn't mean that you should fanatically convince him otherwise, especially using personal insults during the course of that.

There's nothing wrong with having a different opinion and there's always a way to express your opinion in constructive manner without personal insults.

I have messaged you Alex. insults have been both ways and attitude changing 100% needs changing from me and magicnut or atleast to think about how he types as he comes acxross overly aggressive even if not meaning to.

Alexander said: I've received your message. Do you think we should give this guy a chance to change the attitude?
I mean to me its pretty obvious that this "person" is a troll that want to bring on some kind of unwanted attention to himself and instigate to people that don't want to play along to his idiotism . At minimum keep an eye on his further activity and don't let this person continue with any more muppetry.

and still name calling or are you some sort of fake mod?
I did try to make this back about raptor to maybe we should take this to dm dummkopf

@magicnut Pal, I agree with almost all what you are saying and I'm happy that there are such skilled people like you around but there's some point in what @FMFanboyNo1 are saying... it won't hurt to be a bit more polite :)

P.S. magicnut, you are right about everything and I'm with you, bro! :)

Tsubasa said: @magicnut Pal, I agree with almost all what you are saying and I'm happy that there are such skilled people like you around but there's some point in what @FMFanboyNo1 are saying... it won't hurt to be a bit more polite :)

P.S. magicnut, you are right about everything and I'm with you, bro! :)

I try to be polite and respectful tho those who accordingly show mutual respect and politeness.
Perhaps I was a little bit harsh but the problem is if you don't say thangs how it is sometimes the muppetry gets out of hand.

or you intice an argument

anyways look forward to the Results and hopefully we can get the others to.

magicnut said: I try to be polite and respectful tho those who accordingly show mutual respect and politeness.
Perhaps I was a little bit harsh but the problem is if you don't say thangs how it is sometimes the muppetry gets out of hand.

I'm noticing that nowadays people are very touchy when it comes to the quality of their tactics or the way they play FM so I've stopped giving negative feedback just not to have all those pointless discussions...

Sandro said: I'm noticing that nowadays people are very touchy when it comes to the quality of their tactics or the way they play FM so I've stopped giving negative feedback just not to have all those pointless discussions...

The problem is right now there simply aren't any worthwhile tactics and quite frankly there won't be on this patch until match engine changes occur. People desperately try to pretend or push a tactic but every time it gets tested the testing show there's not much special in the tactic .
Take for instance Raptor v1 the highest rated tactic at the moment tested.
1.8 pts per game. on fm 19 top 6-7 tactics made 2.2 pts per game. When you lost 0.4 pts per game on average thats what makes the difference between say winning throphees and midtable mediocrity. Btw even the 25th rated tactic on 19 does better than the best on 20.2

Btw if we compare for instance 25th rated tactic on 20.2 1.542pts/game
vs 25th rated on fm 19 1.941 you can see systematically tactics just lost roguhtly 0.4 pts per game...

magicnut said: The problem is right now there simply aren't any worthwhile tactics and quite frankly there won't be on this patch until match engine changes occur. People desperately try to pretend or push a tactic but every time it gets tested the testing show there's not much special in the tactic .

I think, it's a new reality that we all must face and acknowledge.

I don't think there'll be any changes in the next patch.

SI decided to increase the game difficulty, they removed all exploits, I'm sure that everything goes according to thier plan.

Sandro said: I think, it's a new reality that we all must face and acknowledge.

I don't think there'll be any changes in the next patch.

SI decided to increase the game difficulty, they removed all exploits, I'm sure that everything goes according to thier plan.

This "reality" was achieved by nerfing and screwing up the match engine to the point that the game for me is unplayable. For instance , time and time again 1v1s tap ins missed , clear cut chances  missed , players not adhering to your instructions , misplacing rediculous passes , making rediculous mistakes , the OI launching the ball forward time and time again without your defenders being able to deal with the over the top ball etc.

BTW another thing I must add that reality was also achieved such that certain formations are simply rendered virtually USELESS. For instance 4-3-3V 4-2-3-1 formations are now just completely a waste of time.
Right now , as the engine stands 3-5-2 wingbacks and 4-4-2 (and maybe 4-2-4 with inverted wingers) is just about the only thing even somehow remotely playable , anything else is just a waste of time and offers no kind of over achievement whatsoever.

I cannot "accept" this . They need to asap fix up the match engine. Have a look for yourself what people write systematically in the steam reviews.

Btw me personally I uninstalled this game for now , waiting for a new patch to fix this madness.

magicnut said: Btw if we compare for instance 25th rated tactic on 20.2 1.542pts/game
vs 25th rated on fm 19 1.941 you can see systematically tactics just lost roguhtly 0.4 pts per game...

Yes, I see that but as I said I think everything is going according to SI plan.

They decided greatly increase the game difficulty and see people reaction to that.

Everyone's waiting for the patch but I'm sure that they won't change anything this year.

Create an account or log in to leave a comment