„Could improve a lot“ - meaning?

by SCF, Jan 13, 2024

Hey guys,
I recently asked myself, if there is anything you could take from the wording your scouts provide on the potential ability report on your scouted players. So is there a difference in potential ability from a 5 star potential player with the words “potentially Premier League Standard” to a 5 star potential player with the words “could improve a lot”?

I personally find all those star ratings and scout advices to be completely useless thingы, only God know what they based on.

I suggest using any in-game editor to find out things such as CP and PA.

Thanks for your answer :) I personally play with the In-Game Editor disabled, because I like to just play without the information the editor provides, especially the hidden attributes. Nonetheless I like to get the best out of the game and only use the information my scouts provide. I do think you can take much from their reports, although they are not 100% correct.

SCF said: Thanks for your answer :) I personally play with the In-Game Editor disabled, because I like to just play without the information the editor provides, especially the hidden attributes. Nonetheless I like to get the best out of the game and only use the information my scouts provide. I do think you can take much from their reports, although they are not 100% correct.

I believe that the rating provided is against your own team CA and PA plus on how good your scouts are at evaluating that information.

Create an account or log in to leave a comment